The thing about liberals.

Author: Mall

Total: 24
Mall
Debates: 390
Mall
Atheists would be best served being liberal.

Undeniably so.

Voting liberal, liberals are without God, right.

Notwithstanding a god that agrees with liberal thinking.
Best.Korea
Debates: 347
Best.Korea
-->
@Mall
I wouldnt know, I am not an atheist.

Can you even prove that atheists exist?
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@Mall
Liberals worship government, so they aren't really without God
Mall
Mall
-->
@WyIted
They're without some God.
Mall
Mall
-->
@Best.Korea
Why would I prove something you already say you are?
Best.Korea
Debates: 347
Best.Korea
-->
@Mall
Why would I prove something you already say you are?
You believe everything people say they are?

Heh

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Fall in line soldiers

The orange Trumpet Rides again,

Pregnant women are first on the list,

Then comes FEMA and along with compassion.

Empathy has seen its last days on Earth.

The false narrative rules with our Muskite Iron

Its a long long road, from which truth will not return

Onward we will march, and trample the light of truth and justice for all.

Mall
Mall
-->
@Best.Korea
They prove their atheism so I have no onus.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@Mall
Jesus was a liberal.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Jesus was a liberal.
This is false. People often say this because he calls for helping the poor. Republicans on average give more of their money to help the poor than liberals. The liberals however do push for shortsighted policies that harm the poor though. For example flooding immigrants into the country to compete with poor people for jobs and stretched resources
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted

Jesus was a liberal.
This is false. People often say this because he calls for helping the poor. Republicans on average give more of their money to help the poor than liberals. The liberals however do push for shortsighted policies that harm the poor though. For example, flooding immigrants into the country to compete with poor people for jobs and stretched resources

Although you guys use "liberal" as a profane word and try to paint your opponents as anti-God and anti-American with it, the definition of the word liberal hasn't changed. In this context, conservative means "tending or disposed to maintain existing views, conditions, or institutions" and liberal means "not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or traditional forms". If we put aside the fact that MAGA has hijacked Christianity for a political agenda, it's pretty clear that within the social, religious, and political context of his day, Jesus was astoundingly liberal; in fact, he was a revolutionary in every sense of the word.

Jesus was absolutely anti-establishment, radically liberal, and vehemently critical of the authoritarian establishment, aligning Himself instead with the poor, the oppressed, and others the establishment considered social outcasts. Jesus fiercely defied the ultra-conservative religious, political, and social power structures of the day, bringing a radically liberal theology to the masses, healing on the Sabbath, blessing outside of the rigid purity system, forgiving the sins of those condemned by the establishment, and calling for the liberation of women and minorities from their social, political, and religiously sanctioned oppression.

To the existing power structure, Jesus was a subversive that taught people that they do not need to conform to the strict and orthodox views of God, religion, and life that the corrupt establishment perpetuated. He condemned the ruling elite's greed, violence, their glorification of power, their amassing of wealth without social balance, their judging of others, their lifestyles, and their beliefs. He ferociously rebuked the religious right of His day for embracing the letter of the law instead of the Spirit, calling the Scribes and Pharisees hypocrites and vipers, and they assassinated Him for it.

Jesus was imparting a vision for a completely new world order, one based on compassion, equality, inclusion, forgiveness, tolerance, peace and love. His egalitarian vision for mankind was diametrically opposed to the authoritarian political, social, and religious structure of the day. He demanded nothing less than the complete transformation of all the laws and conditions of his world into those of the Kingdom of God. He wanted to empower all human beings with their divine identity in that Kingdom and he vehemently exposed the naked corruptions of the establishment's various forms of external power, especially the gender based and grossly patriarchal misogyny of the times.

He "astonished" people with a transforming vision in which all the lies of the corrupted establishment were unmasked and he called for profoundly radical changes to the existing social and political power structures. He was dangerous because He was shaking the very foundations of all of the false constructs of the corrupt establishment...and the people were listening to him.

This political, social, and religious revolutionary was imparting an egalitarian vision that was absolutely lethal to the conservative ruling elite of the day, both the Roman occupation's imposed order and the corrupted religious "mediators". It is for this that the ruling powers conspired to kill this dangerous Rabbi, the Romans crucified him to make an example of him for anyone who had been listening to his incendiary vision of equality and concerted effort for justice and compassion for all.

With revolutionary intent and passion, he was willing to die to bring about a complete transformation of the conditions of his world, and so by definition, anything even remotely resembling a genuine interpretation of His life, teachings, and intent, make it clear that He was a radically liberal progressive.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
With that out of the way. This is called moving the goalposts. What you meant originally is that Jesus was a Democrat and you conflated the term liberal with Democrat, so I went with your definition. Now that you are embarrassed you are being pedantic and claiming you meant the original meaning of the word.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
With that out of the way. This is called moving the goalposts. What you meant originally is that Jesus was a Democrat and you conflated the term liberal with Democrat, so I went with your definition. Now that you are embarrassed you are being pedantic and claiming you meant the original meaning of the word.
I know this is hard for you to understand, try to comprehend that it is just straightforward, no conspiracy, no misinformation, go back and read it again.

What I said was liberal, and what I meant was liberal.  If I had meant democrat, guess what, I would have said democrat.  

Sometime a word is just a word, it isn't a dog whistle, it isn't even part of a conspiracy, over here in the real world, words have a meaning, maybe if you get a dictionary that will help you understand

With a dictionary, maybe you wouldn't be so poorly educated. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Sometime a word is just a word, it isn't a dog whistle, it isn't even part of a conspiracy, over here in the real world, words have a meaning, maybe if you get a dictionary that will help you understand
The guy who says that Trump is dog whistling that he wants to genocide people because he mentioned increasing border security thinks dog whistles don't happen. Okay
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
I would rather have no empathy than misplaced empathy. Misplaced empathy is more dangerous to humanity than world wars.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
The guy who says that Trump is dog whistling that he wants to genocide people because he mentioned increasing border security thinks dog whistles don't happen. Okay
You get all that from I typed the word liberal when I meant the word liberal?

LOL, no wonder Trump loves you.

You really should consider getting a dictionary.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
You get all that from I typed the word liberal when I meant the word liberal?
Yes, because by your definition I am a liberal but I have no desire for open borders making gay kids cut their dicks off or dropping voter ID. 

Sir if you called me a liberal to my face I would fuck you up
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@WyIted
Don’t worry, actual liberals aren’t that violent when it comes to free speech. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Reece101
Don’t worry, actual liberals aren’t that violent when it comes to free speech. 
You should Google bike lock guy
Mall
Mall
-->
@Sidewalker
He was the way the truth and the life. So you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free(liberated). He whom(liberal )the son shall set free(liberated) shall be free(liberated) indeed.
Mall
Mall
-->
@WyIted
Hey just play into the word play. Jesus did liberate. Just not the way these reprobates are doing today as the scripture say, calling good evil and evil good .
FLRW
FLRW

Jesus ate with sinners. He touched lepers. He sat with promiscuous women. He had a reputation as a drunkard because of who he hung around. In the way that Jesus engaged humans he was incredibly liberal, edgy, progressive, and revolutionary.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
You should Google bike lock guy
Lol, that guy could have a horror tv series made about his life.
FLRW
FLRW

Former first lady Melania Trump posted a new video on social media Wednesday defending her previous nude modeling work as she promoted her new book.

Make Foreign Sex Workers Great Again!