I may have discovered a new conspiracy theory

Author: Moozer325

Total: 4
Moozer325
Debates: 18
Moozer325
Me and my friend just realized that almost all the most Famous Kennedys have had problems with their brain, and more often than not, it ended up being fatal. Obviously, JFK and Bobby were shot in the brain. RFK Jr. had the Brainworms. Ted Kennedy died due to a brain tumor. Rose Kennedy had mental problems, and then suffered much more later on because of a lobotomy. 

Michael Kennedy died in a skiing accident when he crashed into a tree, but the technical cause of death was attributed to brain trauma. Joe Kennedy died from complications due to a stroke. These two are a bit more unrelated, but you can see how they get tied to brain problems.

Then we start to get to some pretty big stretches. JFK Jr. died in a plane crash. I mean, his brain technically had some major problems because of that, right? Kathleen and Joseph Kennedy also died in plane crashes, so we can expand that to them too. David Kennedy died from a drug OD, but this was following some serious mental health problems he was going through. Mary Kennedy (Estranged wife of RFK Jr.) committed suicide, so you can chalk that up to mental health problems too. Joan Kennedy (Wife of Ted) is still alive, but has also struggled with alcoholism and has been hospitalized for brain trauma In the past. Patrick J. Kennedy (son of Ted) is also still alive but has been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder and Depression. 

Anyways, thought this would be fun to share with you guys, and to serve as a constant reminder never to piss off a witch.

Best.Korea
Debates: 347
Best.Korea
-->
@Moozer325
Its very scary what black magic can do to people, but when considering that he sent his daughter to lobotomy just to stop her from dating and ended up completely destroying her mentally, its not hard to imagine that such family as a whole probably did plenty of bad things which made it possible for basically anyone to cast black magic on them with very high success rate.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Moozer325
Most problems affecting modern cars are down to the data processing unit.

Such is a conspiracy theory too.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Moozer325
Humans more than other animals have most access to Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts and ego * i *

Obviously a conspiracy by Universe, tho to what ends, ...........?............space(*time*) i  (*time*)space............?.............

(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(   )(  ) i (  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(   )(  )
/\/\^\./^\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/*\/*\/\/\/\/\/\/\./\./\/\/\/\/\/\/\-/.\-/\/\/\/\/\
(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )  ) i (  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(   )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(   ) i (   )

Fine Structure Constans 0.73 9 >
.......> Atom { y } >
...................> RNA >
.......................> DNA >
..........................>  Protiens >
................................> Complexity X >
................................................. > * i  *  >
.Past...................................................... > Present >
.........................................................................> Future >
..............................................................................> Regnerative >
.........................................................................................> Eternity >