Thoughts on the potential Trump assassination at Maralago

Author: SocraticGregarian96

Total: 83
SocraticGregarian96
Debates: 12
SocraticGregarian96
Was it justified? Is this connected with Butler or Arizona? Give your thoughts.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Half the country truly believes we have Hitler 2.0 walking around freely in USA. There's going to be a lot more.
Best.Korea
Debates: 332
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Half the country truly believes we have Hitler 2.0 walking around freely in USA
More than half. Trump lost popular vote by more than half.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Hitler also survived assassination attempt.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

This is just a scam to raise money. Trump saw this about Hitler.
I bet Trump is paying these people to fake assassination  attempts.
Maybe he is paying people to kill someone near him.
FLRW
FLRW

I think Trump cut his own ear in PA.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Half the country truly believes we have Hitler 2.0 walking around freely in USA. There's going to be a lot more.
Third time's a charm.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
This generation is soft, your assassins are just embarrassing, back in my day, assassins actually assassinated, moving targets and magic bullets, those were the days.

MAGA: Make Assassins Great Again.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
There is a connection, indeed.

If you have an orchestrated campaign that comes from democrats to demonize Trump as the anti democratic vilain, you'll have a lot of wackos trying to do "social justice" by killing Trump.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@IlDiavolo
except the assassin the 1st time was a republican. Hard to say the democrats did it when it was a republican. 
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
I said it last time and I'll say it again. Anyone who supports this kind of political violence cannot also support democracy. You can hate a candidate as much as you want, but they deserve a chance to be democratically elected, and if they are, you cannot let your own actions decide the fate of the country and the millions who live in it.
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@FLRW
This is just a scam to raise money. Trump saw this about Hitler.
I bet Trump is paying these people to fake assassination  attempts.
Maybe he is paying people to kill someone near him.
Just because you don't like the guy doesn't mean you have to come up with conspiracy theories to confirm your own bias.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Moozer325

Just because you don't like the guy doesn't mean you have to come up with conspiracy theories to confirm your own bias.
Terrible conspiracy theories too.

"I want you to shoot at me, but not hit me."
"Like your ear right?"
"Yea perfect."
"What about your secret service detail?"
"Don't worry, they'll wait for you to shoot, I'm paying them too."

That's on the level with "yea run me over with the tractor, but avoid my vital organs, just the legs I'll be fine"

People generally don't take 50/50 odds of being domed for publicity but I guess orange hitler is capable of anything.

So in clownworld kneel on the back of the neck = murder everybody knows this, but shooting at someone's head = totally safe
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
At this point, I really hope the left tribe succeeds in doing what they are incited to do. That will speed the revolution up at least 10 years.

Maybe slip the left tribe some HRT so they can perform better.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Well needless to say it would be better if they kill him after he apparently wins the election. They wouldn't have done the lawfare if they could reliably cheat enough so it is a possibility.

That way the right-tribe gets the legitimacy of saying they betrayed the peaceful transfer of power (as if such a thing is a goal if there was no real election).
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@HistoryBuff
except the assassin the 1st time was a republican. Hard to say the democrats did it when it was a republican. 
Hard? It's very easy.

I'm a registered democrat who has donated to republicans. If I killed Kamala what would you say?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Well, you have all those registered Republicans saying Trump is Hitler on tv 24/7....or is that registered Democrats inciting that violence?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
saying Trump is Hitler on tv 24/7
Trump is not Hitler. Hitler was way smarter and much better speaker. Hitler also wasnt born rich.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Cool, let's incite violence on dumb rich people. There's zero downside.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@IlDiavolo
If you have an orchestrated campaign that comes from democrats to demonize Trump as the anti democratic vilain, you'll have a lot of wackos trying to do "social justice" by killing Trump

Duhh, for last 8 years Trumpet and MAGA encouraging the violence in much of their rhetoric. 

Like most of Make America Dumb Again { MADA } crowd [mob} you ignore and like Trumpet in denial of truth.

There exists an old saying...those who live by the sword of violence die by the sword of violence....

And Trumpet Vance and have spurred on more violence than any other public figures in recent times.

Haitians fearing for their lives in Springfield Ohio, and more so since the the Proud Boys have made an appearance in Springfield.

Racist bigotry and violent encouragment via Trumpet and MADA is what weve been getting for 8 years now.

Not to mention virtual rape of pregnant women by these sic-n-head evangelical backed, bible based nutters.

End date for humanity 1965 <> 2015 <> 2065
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@SocraticGregarian96
Was it justified? Is this connected with Butler or Arizona?
The Butler wannabe assassin was a conservative republican kid who did a lot of research on numerous potential targets to assassinate with no connection between them. He was basically another school shooter who decided that mass shootings were played out and wanted to try something different. Trump coming to town was a gift to him, if it wasn't Trump he would have tried it on someone else.

We don't know enough about this shooter yet but sense to be heavily influenced by his stance on the Ukraine war.

Either way, my first thought when hearing about it was "here we go again" with all of the downright stupid claims by Trump supporters pretending the democrats are the party of political violence no matter how clearly reality shows otherwise.
rbelivb
Debates: 1
rbelivb
The conservative outrage about leftists "celebrating" when Trump was almost assassinated is ironic, since in fact it is the best thing that possibly could have happened for Trump. It surely says something about Trump and the culture of grievance and victimhood on the right that they are justified by this kind of thing. If they aren't being persecuted and censored then they have nothing to say.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@rbelivb
So maybe, just maybe, stop censoring them and stop calling half the country an "existential threat?"
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I'm a registered democrat who has donated to republicans. If I killed Kamala what would you say?
that you're a registered democrat. What other answer is there? if you register with a specific party and support that party, then you are a member of that party. 

Trump has been shot at 1 mentally unstable republican, and now a 2nd mentally unstable republican planned to take a shot at him. We should all be questioning why so many mentally unstable people have such easy access to guns. that would seem to be the main take away from this.

FLRW
FLRW
The Secret Service agent spotted a man pushing the barrel of an AK-47 rifle through the plant-lined fence surrounding the property, 300-500 yards from where Trump was playing golf.
It “doesn’t appear” that the suspect was injured by gunfire during the exchange with Secret Service, according to Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw. Authorities were also unsure if the suspect had fired back.
FLRW
FLRW
Ryan Wesley Routh voted for Trump in 2016 as suspect's chilling social media posts revealed
FLRW
FLRW

Son of Suspected Trump Gunman Defends His Father

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
let's incite violence on dumb rich people
I dont think thats a good idea. Not all rich people are bad. Some rich people contribute to society, donate to charity, donate to build schools.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Like donate to HBCU?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea