Total: 44
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
TOWN WINS

Town
Casey
53 -
In the year 53 AD, Roman Emperor Trajan was born. Trajan was a good emperor who ruled over a time of prosperity and saw Rome at its greatest extent.
Despite what the year 53 AD saw, who who was born, you are merely the Vanilla.
You have no actions besides your voice and your vote. You win with the Town.

ILikePie
"49 BC-
In the year 49 BC, Julius Caesar crossed the river Rubicon into Roman Italy. This action was all but an act of war and kick started Caesar's Civil War. Given how the year 49 BC set into motion for the future of Rome, you are the Motion Detector.
Every night, you may select a player to see if they acted, or if anyone acted on them. You win with the Town."
Owen_T
Lunatic
"476 AD -
In the year 476 AD, the West Roman Empire fell. While this event is important to any history buff, life went on for the East Romans. Therefore, you are the Vanilla. You have no actions besides your voice and your vote. You win with the Town."

Wylted
"79-
In the year 79 AD, Mount Vesuvius erupted, destroying the cities Pompeii and Herculaneum. The eruption happened to preserve these cities and researchers even found graffiti on walls through the town
Just as Pompeii was perserved following its destruction, you will reveal to the town any and all actions taken torwards you during the game following your death. Therefore, you are the Diary Writer.
The next DP following your death will have any actions taken towards you, but not who did it posted on the first post. You win with the Town."
Whiteflame 
"1453 -
In the year 1453 AD, the Ottoman Empire sieged the city of Constantinople and finally conquered the Byzantine Empire. Despite the best efforts of the defenders, they were simply outmatched. Therefore, for what the year 1453 saw, you are the Bodyguard. Every night, you may select a player, and if that player is targeted by a lethal action, you die instead. You win with the Town."
Moozer
"80 AD -
In the year 80 AD, the Roman Colosseum was bulit. Over the years many duels were held and just as fighters prowess was compared, you can compare the alignment of two players of your choosing during the night. You may not pick yourself and you may only do this once. You win with the Town."

Mafia
JoeBob
Vader
"Vader- 1054 - The Great SchismIn the year 1054 AD, the Catholic and Orthodox Church spilt over theological differences, a division that persists to this day. 1517 - Protestant Reformation

Joe - In the year 1517 AD, Martin Luther published his 95 Theses against the Catholic Church and kick started the Protestant Reformation and creating a large number of denominations in Christianity. For this mafia game, in lieu of each of you having a role, you are basically both goons with access to bank of actions you may choose from in the night. You have 2x rolecop, 1x Ninja and 1x Deflector(Any actions taken towards you will be redirected to a player of your choosing.) "

Night actions

NP1
Moozer waived
whiteflame protects Moozer
Pie Motion Detects Casey (no movement)
Vader deflects Moozer onto Casey
Vader nightkills Pie
NP2
Moozer cops Owen and Lunatic (same alignment)
whiteflame protects Moozer
Joe ninja kills Moozer (whiteflame dies)
NP3
Joe nightkills Luna

So, I am not very happy with this game, mostly because I rushed it out. That being said I think JoeBob did a valiant effort as scum, even if he lost in the end. So hats off to him. The theme was years with important or well known Roman events (town) vs years with important Catholic events (mafia). I wanted to change up mafia and wanted to give them a bank of roles they can both pick from. I think the idea is too much trouble for little benefit. Next time I will proof read and take greater care in writing PMs.

Earth
Earth
-->
@Lunatic
@Vader
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@JoeBob
mafia
Earth
Earth
-->
@WyIted
@Casey_Risk
@Moozer325
@Owen_T
mafia
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
gg 
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Lunatic
Okay, you have to explain your thinking in the whole watcher thing.
JoeBob
JoeBob
I did a much better job as scum than I have been the last couple times. Next time im scum im hoping to get my first win as it then.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Moozer325
Okay, you have to explain your thinking in the whole watcher thing.
Yea
I had 0 clue on what he was thinking when he was doing that
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@JoeBob
Yeah, you did a great job. It almost came down to a coin toss for me at the end there.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@JoeBob
Yeah, like Earth said, I think you actually did pretty well there. I myself didn't seriously suspect you for long until DP4.
Lunatic
Lunatic
yes I was baiting the night kill, I knew town would lose their minds about three vanillas. That's why I clarified the way I did about that not being the reason I suspected owen. My bad on faking the results, but I was convinced he was the last scum. Joebob was my second guess if I was wrong, but I didnt think I was. I was reading into the liked posts way too much. Any post that incriminated owen had a like on it, so I thought pie was sending a message to us.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Vader
@JoeBob
I have to know -- at what point did you figure out the theme split?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@JoeBob
If you would have kept me alive I would have been mislynched. Really surprised you killed me
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
GG everyone. That was a nice gambit on your part, JoeBob, though the big problem with your claim was that Vader's flip should have given a pretty solid basis for believing that scum had a limited pool of RBs. If I had survived into DP3, I would have sussed you pretty hard for saying you'd been RB'd, since scum would have been more likely to do that NP1 than to sit on it for NP2. Still, it wouldn't have been an easy choice, so well played.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Lunatic
yes I was baiting the night kill, I knew town would lose their minds about three vanillas.
Personally, I would have found three vanillas to be completely believable. I understand why you did what you did, I just personally would not have gone down that route.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Casey_Risk
I have to know -- at what point did you figure out the theme split?
we were actually told it before the game started
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Lunatic
Well it sounds like a noble enough plan. Didn’t pan out in entirety, but we got the win anyways.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Lunatic
you would have kept me alive I would have been mislynched. Really surprised you killed me
Yea
Vader has been gone since DP3 started so I’ve been on my own
But it was between you and moozer I was gonna lynch
I thought you were the watcher so if I kept you alive you would’ve notified I visited moozer, which is why I NK you
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
Makes sense. I figured scum were given at least some information and, absent fake claims, this seemed most likely.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Casey_Risk
  Personally, I would have found three vanillas to be completely believable. I understand why you did what you did, I just personally would not have gone down that route.
You might be like the only one but I think others would have made a stink about it. I don’t regret the watcher fake claim just the faking of results. But I was honestly expecting to be dead at that point, was really surprised to be alive 
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@whiteflame
GG everyone. That was a nice gambit on your part, JoeBob, though the big problem with your claim was that Vader's flip should have given a pretty solid basis for believing that scum had a limited pool of RBs. If I had survived into DP3, I would have sussed you pretty hard for saying you'd been RB'd, since scum would have been more likely to do that NP1 than to sit on it for NP2. Still, it wouldn't have been an easy choice, so well played.
Yea
In my opinion you were definitely town MVP, which is why I was glad when you targeted moozer to protect
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@whiteflame
Makes sense. I figured scum were given at least some information and, absent fake claims, this seemed most likely.
Yea
We were given the theme split but no fake claims however
Although I am proud of thinking of that fake claim on my own, as it almost brought me to the win
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@JoeBob
Yea
Vader has been gone since DP3 started so I’ve been on my own
But it was between you and moozer I was gonna lynch
I thought you were the watcher so if I kept you alive you would’ve notified I visited moozer, which is why I NK you

Even if I was watcher and had real results no one would have believed me after the Owen mislynch lol but oh well
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@JoeBob
Although I am proud of thinking of that fake claim on my own, as it almost brought me to the win
That was honestly a pretty good fake claim. For most of the game, I figured you were probably town due to your relatively early claim and the fact that you've had some pretty bad fake claims in the recent past (the 'suspect fruit vendor' stands out, but claiming Jock in Middle School Mafia also brought a lot of suspicion on you).
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
You did great btw thanks for the carry and sorry for doubting you 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
Yea
In my opinion you were definitely town MVP, which is why I was glad when you targeted moozer to protect
Appreciate that. I considered just doing nothing, but figured Moozer was my strongest townread and might get some valuable results (he did, but no one believed him). Pie would probably have had your number if he'd survived, good choice for the first NK. He had Supa pegged before I did as well. 

It was a really good one, particularly after the Vesuvius flip. I didn't sus you at all for your character claim, so props on that.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
You did great btw thanks for the carry and sorry for doubting you 
It's all good. Glad your Watcher claim ended up doing some good, even if it led to Owen's mislynch first.

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Casey_Risk
the 'suspect fruit vendor' stands out, but claiming Jock in Middle School Mafia also brought a lot of suspicion on you).
Yea I gotta admit the suspect fruit vendor was terrible
I had no idea what role went with my claim so I just went on a limb
Lunatic
Lunatic
It's all good. Glad your Watcher claim ended up doing some good, even if it led to Owen's mislynch first.

did you protect me or moozer np2?
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@whiteflame
Appreciate that. I considered just doing nothing, but figured Moozer was my strongest townread and might get some valuable results (he did, but no one believed him). Pie would probably have had your number if he'd survived, good choice for the first NK. He had Supa pegged before I did as well. 
Yea
I gotta give credit to Vader though, as he did both NP1 and NP2 actions
Lunatic
Lunatic
Oh yeah for future hosts just ping me on disc if I’m inactive. I forgot about the game in dp1 lol