Covid Vaccine Yesterday 2024

Author: ebuc

Total: 7
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Got my 4th or 5th or may be 6th Covid vaccine yesterday.  Covid vaccines first became availible 2020 and I go tmy first maybe early 2021.

I recall how the rumor mill  --via deep web of false predictions and assortment of younger people and some older--- how **all who got the covid vaccine** would be dead in 3 years.

For me that would have been early 2024.

So may be there math was off, and maybe the additional 4 or 5 covid vaccines counter acted the rumor mill of the first prdiction for the 1st covid shot.

So who in the dark webb of rumor started that incorrect prediction and what if any logical common sense critical thinking was such a prediction  made upon?

Just before covid vaccines were availble, I got the one we got as children, as some evidence that after many years its protection wanes off some. Cant recall its name.

Of course I get flu shot ever year. Got two and recently newer updated pneumonia shot.

Two shingles vaccines. And last Nov. the RSM respiratory vaccine.

And two hepatitis vaccines in last couple of months and one more next month.

So what is the lates deeb dark web of predictions regarding covid.  Is the year 2012? Will the Mayans return by  growing out of  my abdomen in year 2025?

...'   get real people '.......

Best.Korea
Debates: 331
Best.Korea
I am never getting vaccine again. My arm still feels weird years after vaccine. Something isnt right there.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

C'mon man, I have been vaccinated 3 times for COVID. I'm as old as Trump and I feel fine. 
sadolite
sadolite
A vaccine that's not a vaccine that's so ineffective you took it 6 times. Sounds legit. 
FLRW
FLRW

Prominent Christian televangelist and anti-vaccine advocate Marcus Lamb died after being hospitalized with Covid-19.
Lamb founded Christian television network Daystar Television Network in 1997.
Marcus Lamb often spoke out against the Covid-19 vaccines on his show. In an episode earlier this year featuring anti-vaccine activists RFK Jr. and Del Bigtree, Lamb said the Covid-19 vaccine was “not really a vaccine,” but an “an experimental shot” that was “dangerous. Marcus Lamb alleged that people were dying or having neurological disorders from the vaccine.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
@FLRW
Native American Indians killed off mostly by disease contagions from the settlers and arriving military --ex Buffaloe soilders at Fort Union in New Mexico

.."The post commander banned all travel to and from Loma Parda, and the  post surgeon ordered many at the fort to be re-vaccinated against smallpox. Post Surgeon Carlos Carvallo set up a quarantine tent for smallpox patients at the fort, and two sons of a Fort Union Depot employee were banned from the military reservation. Surgeon Carvallo also burned the quarantine tent and all the medical equipment used to treat the smallpox patients. He credited his "precautions and sanitary measures" with sparing Fort Union a public health crisis while at the same time, the nearby towns of Watrous and Las Vegas suffered high death rates from the smallpox epidemic. "...

..." The incidence and severity of COVID-19 infections have been disproportionately high in Native American populations. Native Americans are a high-risk group for COVID-19 because of a variety of healthcare disparities. Historically, these populations suffered excessively during previous epidemics in the United States (US). Several epidemics occurred when disease-naïve indigenous peoples were exposed to European settlers with herd immunity. Native American populations had four times higher mortality in the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic."...
ebuc
ebuc
Vaccines, mandatory or voluntary

1} Protect Self (   * i *   )

2} Protect Family { local community  * i *...... ^ i ^.......@ i @...... }

3} Protect Property { humanity and the ecological systems that sustain the minimal amount of freedoms for happiness and allow for impetus of the individual to be creative }

4} ?