Generative Principle = Being Alive?

Author: ebuc

Total: 4
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
If being alive is a Generative Principle, it appears to be a Dead End principle in combination with a Generative Principle.

A coin has three sides:

1} Generative invisible face ---Gravity---

2} Edge of reality, --^v^v^v sine-wave pattern touching 1 and 2---

3} Dead End invisible face ---Dark Energy---.

So basically my

18/0 Nodal Event, Quantum Space-time Torus, with its 153 lines-of-relationship { LoR }

18^2 = 324, minus 18 = 306, and divided by 2 = 153 LoR

Is an asymmetrical pattern of triangles and hexagons.

........1.............5p...7p......11p...13p..........17p........loops back.....
-
18/0....................6...............12.....................18/0 loops back to initial zero{ 0 }
...............3p..............9.....................15.................loops back....
-
...........2p....4..........8..10..............14...16.............loops back....

Above is four circles .....(   ((    ()    ))    )...all on or close to the same 2D plane of existence.

Above 2D planes is birds-eye-view, here as follows is vertical, side-wise view, show the geodesics lines of relationships between 1-2p,  4-5p,  7p-8, etc

.............outer (        ) inner (      ) outer...........

........................( inside )( inside )....................

......(> invaginations <)(> invaginations <)....

.............................( ^v )(  v^ ).....,sine-wave inside is resultant of invaginations, and incorrectly portrayed here

There exists no obvious anarchy, chaos, randomness in the asymmetrical pattern, as presented.

However.....
To be clear tho, I first discovered the symmetrical pattern, and the asymmetrical pattern only appeared upon my inside-outing of the two inside lines.  In that way, we may superficially say, that, the asymmetrical { above } is more seemingly chaotic the complementary symmetrical pattern
below.

...1..............5p...7p.............11p...13p............17p.....
......2p.....4.............8.....10...............14.....16...........

versus the asymmetrical { more seemingly chaotic } pattern below, again

........1.............5p...7p......11p...13p..........17p........loops back.....
-
18/0....................6...............12.....................18/0 loops back to initial zero{ 0 }
...............3p..............9.....................15.................loops back....
-
...........2p....4..........8..10..............14...16.............loops back....

Best.Korea
Debates: 331
Best.Korea
The point of life is to produce more life, obviously. Breed, you rabbits! You should all breed right now.
ebuc
ebuc
To be clear, Ive posted this next Part 1 before, however, I researched its numericality some more in part 2 below

Part 1} 153 lines-of-relationship { LoR } number does not set off in alerts of association in myknowledge base. However,   I believe the finite set of chemical elementsin Universe is 2 * the 92 regenerative elements, that is a maximum of 184.However, just now, for first time, I subtracted 153 from 184 and gotthe prime number 31p. That is tantalizing since there exists two {left and right } skewed versions of the 5-fold icosahedrons, 31 greatcircles and some animals --ex humans--  have 31 bilateral set of spinal nerves,

Part 2} In B Fullers Synergetics, there is two kinds of twoness, additive and multiplicative. Ex with any spherical or polyhedral system we can assign a central axis --as a spin axis---  and have additive 2-ness to each end of the axis.  Think of Earth axis spin, magnetic field have a 2-ness polarity.

So I took away the additive 2-ness of numerical total count for possible elements of Universe to get the value, 182. Subtract 153 from that and get 29p value instead of my and Fullers popular primary set of 31p great circle planes of the 5-fold icosahedron.

..."29 is the smallest positive whole number that cannot be made from the numbers { 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 }, using each digit exactly once and using only addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division

...." None of the first twenty-nine natural numbers have more than two different prime factors (in other words, this is the longest such consecutive sequence; the first sphenic number or triprime, 30 is the product of the first three primes 2, 3, and 5). 29 is also

......the sum of three consecutive squares, 2^2 + 3^2 + 4^2.

I.e 2^2 = 4, Plus 3^2 = 9, Plus 4^2 = 16, + 9 + 4 = 29p

Squaring comes into play any many various circumstances ex surface area --or vertexes--- of a spherical i.e. 4 * Pi * radius^2

Ex speed of radiation squared E = mc^2

Fuller goes on to show how squaring is also triangulating, however, that another story for another time and place perhaps.

ebuc
ebuc
Why Does This Number Occur Everywhere? Fuller thought that 47 could be number for all randomness or cosmic dust of Universe. Maybe this number could be 2nd in the running?

153 / this number is 4.135135135135135135135135135....etc..........

This number minus 29 = 8

This number ^2 = 1,369 and that rings no bells with all of my numerical explorations. H,mm.