Shocking TV moments Endgame

Author: Lunatic

Total: 30
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
1st place: MAFIA (iLikePie5, Whiteflame)

2nd place: Town (that2, Casey, wylted, Vader, Joebob, earth, OwenT)

GGs to everyone! Pie and Whiteflame were an OP team, not very suspected by much of anyone. Well played by the mafia and thanks to everyone for playing!
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Wow. Well-played by scum. GG! 
JoeBob
JoeBob
GG!
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Casey_Risk
We were sweating a little towards the end there cause of JoeBob’s role.

GGs
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
GG. That one went down to the wire, tbh. JoeBob’s role could have turned it all around in the end, just bad luck on the target. Well played by Pie, had a blast as scum this game.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
We were sweating a little towards the end there cause of JoeBob’s role.
It was between you and Vader until I found out that if there was a redirector the game would’ve ended, which for some reason made me think you were town confirmed so I chose Vader
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
It was between you and Vader until I found out that if there was a redirector the game would’ve ended, which for some reason made me think you were town confirmed so I chose Vader
I had a feeling you were suspecting me, but we had no choice. I had to do the NK. Cause if WF did it and you shot him, I would’ve been 100% lynched. If you chose me, WF would still have a 33% chance to win it for us
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I was suspicious of whiteflame. If we had one more DP I think I would've pointed out how he likely would've put more pressure on me for messing up my PM but wrote it off because of the abrupt DP end. Oh well. I fucked up and am gonna take most, if not, all the blame for this one
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Pie was mostly in my town pile so I didn't even have in my poe maf teams, so we were screwed I think no matter what
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Ya we were thrilled when Wylted initially claimed Cop, but the character didn’t make sense. Thankfully when he claimed Beloved Princess, we executed and got 2 NKs cause Supa was Vanillaized and we luckily dodged JoeBob. Game could’ve gone either way
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
I was tempted to call you out more on your PM, though honestly, it wasn’t such a huge mistake that I felt we could capitalize on it. Hard to say how I would have approached it as town.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Owen_T
I still want to respond to your questions from the end of the last DP because the reasons you were being sussed weren’t solely driven by us. Hated could be seen as an SOP claim, so not claiming back in DP1 didn’t help you. What also didn’t help was the later addendum that your role stopped at LYLO, especially when it turned out it stopped at MYLO, which is probably why Casey hammered you. Generally best to present all the details like that when you claim.
Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
Wait what's the difference? I feel like such a noob mafia player right now. 
Owen_T
Owen_T
You guys need make a mafia slang dictionary 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Owen_T
Wait what's the difference? I feel like such a noob mafia player right now. 
MYLO is a 4-2 or 3-1 situation where town could still VTNL without losing the game.

LYLO is a 3-2 or 2-1 situation where the only choice is to lynch or lose.
Owen_T
Owen_T
Good to know, thanks. 
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@whiteflame
@Owen_T
What also didn’t help was the later addendum that your role stopped at LYLO, especially when it turned out it stopped at MYLO, which is probably why Casey hammered you.
Yeah, that's pretty much why. After I voted, I realized that Owen's ability genuinely might have disabled at MYLO if he was telling the truth, but I think he probably would have gotten lynched anyway. 
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
Out of curiosity, why was I NK'ed first? 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Casey_Risk
Random chance. We had a shot in the dark choice and went with you and Earth on a whim. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Casey_Risk
Out of curiosity, why was I NK'ed first? 
Earth was cause of experience. Supa we vanillaized. That2/Owen were inactive, and we wanted to lynch JoeBob, so it left you basically.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
I was only half paying attention but my scum pool had earth and pie in it. I stopped paying attention when some asshole told me how season 4 of Dexter ended. I randomly started binge watching it a few weeks ago and am midway through season 3, so go fuck yourself
whiteflame
whiteflame
Ended up with some rotten luck on that front, but we made the most of it. Imagine if we’d chosen That2 and JoeBob.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
My scum pool was helped significantly by the timing of my death which I think was coming anyway so the move there seemed silly
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Random chance. We had a shot in the dark choice and went with you and Earth on a whim. 
Ya, we didn’t know who had a PR out of you, That2, Owen, so we just randomly went with you
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Earth
Feel free to post your sign-ups now. 
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
Ya we were thrilled when Wylted initially claimed Cop, but the character didn’t make sense. Thankfully when he claimed Beloved Princess, we executed and got 2 NKs cause Supa was Vanillaized and we luckily dodged JoeBob. Game could’ve gone either way
I was searching Lunatic past games while I was trying to decide and I saw he made it town in a game also
Interesting
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@Casey_Risk
I'm going to ask a experienced mod to look over my game before I do so.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
I was only half paying attention but my scum pool had earth and pie in it. I stopped paying attention when some asshole told me how season 4 of Dexter ended. I randomly started binge watching it a few weeks ago and am midway through season 3, so go fuck yourself
Just see the ending is season 3
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@WyIted
some asshole told me how season 4 of Dexter ended
Good show for awhile there. I hope the new one lives up to the early seasons... But always weird when there's a true destined end point for the characters.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Earth
I'm going to ask a experienced mod to look over my game before I do so.
I'm not sure if I count as "experienced", but I'll probably sit out the next game due to school starting. If you need a balance checker I can help.