Dyad, Triad, Tetrad - How should they be used in writing of text to make it easier to read?

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 6
Best.Korea
Debates: 331
Best.Korea
Dyad stands for something that consists of two parts, something that can be divided on two separate parts.

Triad consists of 3 parts. Tetrad consists of 4 parts. Triad is often used in writing and poems.

In text structure, we have words, sentences and paragraphs. Paragraph is multiple sentences talking of one single point.

Paragraph usually has 3 to 5 sentences. Paragraph with 3 sentences is a triad. Four sentences would be tetrad.

If each paragraph had 3 or 4 sentences, it would likely be much easier to read given text.

Wall of text is most difficult to read. Its also most difficult to follow its points and words.

If there is space between every 3 or 4 sentences, it is much easier for eyes to follow.

The rule of triad or tetrad can be used to form paragraphs with 3 or 4 sentences put together.

But also, we must take into consideration number of words per paragraph. Its important that sentences arent long.

Number of words can form a triad if number of words can be divided by 3. Example: 18 words.

You will notice that in writing of this text, I have used 18 words per each paragraph here.

18 words are both dyad and triad, since number 18 can be divided by both 2 and 3.

When each paragraph has 18 words, it becomes easier to read than wall of text without any spacing.

Thus, one can space text by number of words, by number of sentences, or both of those two.

There is also character count, but it might not be necessary since its too much work to do.

But each paragraph must talk about one main point, each paragraph must have different point from other paragraphs.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Many books use wall of text due to printing costs, but it makes those books worse to read.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I asked AI to write a story with line spacing between paragraphs just to prove why its superior in writing books.

A Chance Encounter

I was walking down the bustling street, lost in thought, when I bumped into someone. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, looking up to apologize.

There stood a woman, her face flushed with surprise.

"No, it's my fault," she replied, her voice soft. "I wasn't paying attention."

We exchanged a few more apologies and then stood there, awkwardly staring at each other.

"Would you like to grab a coffee?" I blurted out, surprising myself.

She smiled. "Sure, why not?"

As we walked to the nearest café, we introduced ourselves. Her name was Anya, and she was a visiting scholar from Russia. I told her my name and that I worked as a translator.

We chatted about our lives, our interests, and our dreams. Time flew by, and before we knew it, hours had passed.

"I had a wonderful time," Anya said as we stood outside the café.

"Me too," I replied, smiling. "Maybe we could do this again sometime."

We exchanged numbers and parted ways, promising to stay in touch. As I walked away, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. It was a chance encounter that had turned into something special.

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

OMG, that women is Shila.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Shila is Anya from Spy x family anime.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I swear I didnt tell AI to write a story about Anya. AI did it alone on its own.