Middle School Mafia DP3

Author: Moozer325

Read-only
Total: 49
Moozer325
Debates: 19
Moozer325
Lynched DP1: Casey_Risk - You are the Nerd! This middle school stereotype is famous for being very smart, and also sometimes very annoying. You constantly but in on other people's conversations to correct them with your famous catchphrase, "Well Actually...". Many people dislike you because of this, and so you are the Miller. You win with the town.

Killed NP1: 

Joebob - You are stress! One of the ultimate challenges of middle school, whether it's lots of assignments or challenges finding friends, stress can be one of the total levelers of middle schoolers. You can make them so stressed that they can't do anything right. Thus, you are a randomizer. Each NP you choose someone and their action will be redirected to somebody random. You win with the Mafia.

Barney - You are the Snitch! This middle school stereotype is famous for telling the teacher when anyone breaks the rules, even when it is none of their business. You are also one of the most nosy kids in the whole school, so you are a new role I created called "The Snitch", (shocking, I know). You are a 1x affiliation cop, but your results, and the role/character/and night actions of your target will also be shared with the Mafia. You win with the town.

Lynched DP2:

Owen_T - You are the Popular kid! You hold much sway over all the other kids in your school. If anyone wants to be cool, they have to copy you or be your friend, so you have lots of power. Thus, you are the Vote Thief. During the DP, you can influence somebody else with your popularity and get them to change their vote to whoever you are voting for. This action can be used as many times as you want during the DP, or doesn't have to be used at all, but can only be used on one person at a time. You win with the Town.

Killed NP2:

Ilikepie5 - You are the Class President. I'll be honest, there isn't much of a stereotype for this kind of middle schooler, I was just running out of Ideas. I thought about making you a king but thought that might be a bit too much, so you are the Governor. Once per game, at the end of a DP, or anytime throughout it, you may PM me and use your ability. If you do so, the Lynch and the end of the DP will be changed to a No-Lynch. You win with the Town.

Remaining players:

1. Austin
2. Whiteflame
3. WyIted
4. CatholicApologetics

This DP ends at 9:00 AM western time on Aug. 19

Additional Info: Whiteflame has been silenced expect for 3 VTLs

Moozer325
Debates: 19
Moozer325
-->
@whiteflame
@AustinL0926
@WyIted
@CatholicApologetics
DP is up
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Your a piece of shit. I had the final scum pool down to Austin, whiteflame and joebob and you lied and said you had information about owen. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
I see you. Let's see everyone's opinions before I focus on you
WyIted
WyIted
Anyone else getting the server down message and have to refresh a lot or is it just me?
WyIted
WyIted
Whiteflame is smart enough to silence himself in this situation btw
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@CatholicApologetics
Is there any reason why you would be seen visiting whiteflame last night when you are supposedly a PGO?
CatholicApologetics
Debates: 4
CatholicApologetics
Yes, there is a good reason. The reason is: I didn't visit whiteflame last night. I have barely been active on the forum so I don't know what's happening recently.

By the way, I can never tag you in the mentions. It always says "Wylted is not active."
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@CatholicApologetics
Well whiteflame is the last scum than. You should vote him
WyIted
WyIted
Also there is a reply button on the post
CatholicApologetics
CatholicApologetics
-->
@WyIted
What made you assume I visited whiteflame last night?
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@WyIted
I targeted you last night. Did you receive a message?
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Wylted is town-confirmed due to being a vig. Having a scum vig would be absolutely broken, and we know that Pie, a confirmed townie, was silenced yesterday - meaning it would be even more broken due to having a scum silencer and a vig. I just can't believe that would be the case.

whiteflame is silenced. There's like a tiny chance it's an incredible gambit to silence himself. Not really cleared yet.

I'm starting to suspect Catholic. He claimed really quickly a SOP role despite allegedly not knowing much about the game, and also quickhammered Owen yesterday without a single word.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@WyIted
I'd like to hear your thoughts here.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
Yes I got the message
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
I suspect catholic as well but I still think whiteflame is more likely
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@CatholicApologetics
What made you assume I visited whiteflame last night?

What if I told you I was a jack of all trades. That I have a 1x vigilante a 1x doc and a 1x watcher and I watched whiteflame and saw you visit him?
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@CatholicApologetics
What do you have to say to this decisive accusation?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@CatholicApologetics
So you are going to need an explanation for me seeing you visiting whiteflame or we are going to be forced to lynch you
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
So he is unlikely to bite. 

I can tell you I think it's whiteflame, but I am going to reread the other dps again to see if I am capable of changing my mind. 

I know I don't want to wait until next dp if I think it is whiteflame. I have yet to beat him in a debate, which likely makes him more persuasive than me, so I can see him having more influence over CA's vote than he should. 

If CA looks scummy than I can hold off a bit just because whiteflame I can trust to be somewhat logical
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Is it, like optimal to VTNL here?

We lose a town-confirmed player but also force mafia to commit to silencing someone.

I'm also rereading right now.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
If me and you cannot agree than yes
CatholicApologetics
CatholicApologetics
-->
@WyIted
The way you said that now makes me think that you're the remaining scum. You say that you watched me visit whiteflame, but knowing that I didn't makes me very suspicious as to why you'd lie. 

Vote Wylted.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
That confirms he is town for me
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@CatholicApologetics
Full disclosure and Austin knows what I was doing. Scum was between you and whiteflame. You are new and I thought what I said could cause you to change your story, if you were scum. You didn't change your story. However if you reread what I said, I left myself outs. 

What if I told you I was a jack of all trades. That I have a 1x vigilante a 1x doc and a 1x watcher and I watched whiteflame and saw you visit him?
What if I told you is asking you to consider a scenario, not a claim. 

Normally I might just lie and claim watcher to see your reaction, but I also knew that if I lied outright that it could get you to be overly stubborn. 

There is a possibility that Austin is scum, but it is unlikely. I got a message that said he was town, so for Austin to be scum, that means he would have that role plus silencer, which is unlikely. 

Your reaction comes across as genuine, so you are most likely town. I also proved I was vigilante, so I am town. 

Whiteflame is the last remaining scum. Either whiteflame is scum or you are practically a God

vtl Whiteflame

WyIted
WyIted
Dangers of waiting until the next dp, is whoever remains between me and Austin will be silenced and then it leaves whiteflame alone with CA to talk him into a decision with nobody around to provide rebuttals
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
You piss me off bro. Dp1, we could have just lynched joebob, and I probably would have vigged Austin or whiteflame, but if it was Austin you just lynch the last person In My pool the next day and that's Gane. You fucked me over on dp1 when it should have been a joebob lynch and you fucked me on DP2 with that owen shit. You owe me dinner now.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@CatholicApologetics
Reread what happened today considering my reasoning and then let's just lynch WF
WyIted
WyIted
I know he can't speak yet, but whiteflame did great. I only had him in my scum pool because of all the town reads
CatholicApologetics
CatholicApologetics
-->
@WyIted
From what I understand, you lied to see what my reaction was, which was pretty smart. I didn't visit whiteflame but you convinced me.

Unvote.

Vote Whiteflame.