Whites are being Genocided in Manchester

Author: WyIted

Total: 12
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
There are people protesting unmitigated immigration and the impact it has on the lives of ordinary bri' ish  people. 

Police have been disarming the peaceful protests and reports are emerging that Muslims have shown up openly carrying swords to continue their stabbing campaigns that started these protests

Best.Korea
Debates: 347
Best.Korea
Well, British probably shouldnt have bombed so many muslim countries. Now muslims bomb them. I dont see what confuses the British in this scenario.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Literally don't be a terrorist or evil and your country doesn't get bombed. Be less retarded
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Literally don't be a terrorist or evil and your country doesn't get bombed
So you are saying British are terrorists or evil?

I guess you hate British.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
he'd be the senile one in rapid cognitive decline that says things like the continental army won the revolutionary war by taking over the airports
You mean that thing he said like 5 years ago and is still able to debate as well as he did then? Yeah no, that's not how dementia works.

It's probably the food, call it the "black pudding and kidney pie uprising.  

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Fucking terrible
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog

Genocide definition:

the deliberate killing or severe mistreatment of a large number of people from a particular national or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group
Are people being put in British concentration camps for being British?  No.

What country is invading Britain?  Is Sudan invading Britain?  Because that's a horrible military strategy; Britian is very far away from Sudan and Sudan doesn't have the recourses to perform such an invasion.

Is it whites being less common?  Yes; but this isn't genocide.  It just means fertility rates among white people are down.

If you are a white British person and you want whites to stay the majority in Europe, then find a white woman and have a lot of white kids that you can afford to raise.

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, British probably shouldnt have bombed so many muslim countries. Now muslims bomb them. I dont see what confuses the British in this scenario.
This is such a retarted take.  America bombed Iraq; 500K civilians died; does that mean you want the middle east to murder everyone in Boston?  No; that's loony talk right there.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
British huh,   What comes around goes around. In this case you imported it with eyes wide open.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
America bombed Iraq; 500K civilians died; does that mean you want the middle east to murder everyone in Boston?
I dont want anything. I dont even care. I just state the objective fact that when you attack others, you greatly increase the chance of them attacking you.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
A woman shooting a man who r@ped her is different than the same woman shooting that same man's kids because that man r@ped her kids.

Groups of people (families, nations, etc) should be held to a different standard than individuals.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
I was merely stating that if you go around punching people, you greatly increase the chances of them also punching you. Same applies to nations, groups...ect. This is an objective fact.