HATE Speech should be banned

Author: 420-1776

Total: 7
420-1776
Debates: 3
420-1776
The Racist MAGA right: "What is hate speech?"

Me: abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or similar grounds.

MAGA: So id I advocate for banning abortion and forcing by the power of the state for a woman to go through 9 months of pregnancy no matter how painful it is, is that hate speech?

Me: Yes; because it's abusive speech towards women.

MAGA: What if I advocate cutting taxes?

Me: Yes; because it means you have to cut government spending on schools that have disproportionally poor black and Hispanic kids in them (or a similarly essential program).

MAGA: What if I say there are only 2 genders?

Me: Yes; that's hate speech because it's transphobic.

MAGA: Well, is there any speech that we disagree on that is NOT hate speech?

Me: No.  All conservative speech is hate speech; I just can't say that because I want to appeal to normies.  But it's the truth.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
Yes; because it means you have to cut government spending on schools that have disproportionally poor black and Hispanic kids in them (or a similarly essential program).
Or, and hear me out. We cut excess spending on stupid shit instead. 

Jesus christ you are retarded.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog

Eliminating all the stupid stuff the government spends money on won't be enough to balance the budget.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

And to all the Alien Life viewing these posts, you can see that life on Earth was an accident.
Best.Korea
Debates: 347
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
you can see that life on Earth was an accident
Accident and a huge mistake. At least other planets have life of peaceful non-existence. It just happens that the planets with life on them arent statistically happy places for many of that life.
FishChaser
Debates: 75
FishChaser
The marginalized groups are actually the privileged groups because they are seen as marginalized. You want to give special protections to certain groups that don't apply equally, and you want to have programs that help them get ahead in society even though they already have equal rights. This leads to a world where straight white males are oppressed and everyone else is allowed to spew hate speech against them and they can't fight back.
Mall
Debates: 390
Mall
-->
@420-1776
Ban hate speech but not disagreeing speeches.
That's in regards to religion, sex, sexual orientation, politics, so called race and creed .