MAGA ALL THE WAY!!!

Author: 420-1776

Total: 5
420-1776
Debates: 3
420-1776
The guys in this video are correct:

If any fathers are reading this post, they should know that if your 18 year old daughter gets pregnant from consensual sex unplanned and gets an abortion, then I think she should be jailed for life for committing the murder of a zygote.  Abortion is murder!  Your daughter will go to hell for committing murder!

I'm voting in November (if I leave the couch where I masturbate because I can't get pussy because I'm a pro Andrew Tate conservative that talks about why they're conservative and tells people I like Tate); are you?
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
Correct. You can't get pussy, which is why you are dating a tranny

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog

Benefits of dating a post op transwoman:

1. Very little demand, so you don't have to worry about her sleeping with other dudes.
  2. Is insecure about their femininity, so they look awesome even as they age.  You can even tell them to make you a sandwich.
  3. Doesn't require a lot of money; they will be grateful merely by you showing them to their parents.  They are not gold diggers.
  4. They love to be showed off.
  5. They can't get pregnant, so you can go raw and not worry about child support payments.  You can adopt if you ever want kids.  They also don't get abortions.

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
I never considered dating a transgender woman before but Underdog seems to have some good points here.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
@TheUnderdog
@420-1776
Pussy arse mouth tissue.

Same outcome.

Then roll over and go to sleep.

Abortion is simply, another medical or surgical solution to a problematic health issue.

Unless one is a selectively moral conservative/religious nutjob.