Russia Releases Two USA Prisoners

Author: ebuc

Total: 10
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
..." Russia and the United States have agreed to swap prisoners in an extraordinary multipart deal, according to a senior Biden administration official.
The swap will allow the two wrongfully detained American citizens held by Moscow, Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich and former U.S. Marine Paul Whelan, to return home. "..
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
No need to hold them now that Biden is a lame duck.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

If all the releases take place, it will be one of the biggest exchanges between Russia and the West in history. Great job Biden!
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
No need to hold them now that Biden is a lame duck.
Too Old Trump was in office when Paul Whelan was taken, and Too Old Trump is the president that utterly failed to have him released.

It's Biden that got the job done.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Yes, I'd like to congratulate Biden on his amazing leadership skills. This deal saw the release of Roman Seleznev, a Russian hacker who stole an estimated $169 million. I'm sure now that this man has been freed, he won't go on to drain the life savings of thousands of other American citizens. I'm sure he'll be satisfied with those he has victimized already.

Congrats to Biden on the release of several Russian spies, and Russian saboteurs who sought to subvert foreign elections. The West convicted these criminals of real crimes, so Russia retaliated and basically abducted several Westerners on phony charges. Biden gave in and agreed to free the criminals. I'm sure this makes the US look very strong, and I'm sure this won't embolden Putin to try this again.

Congrats to Biden on making America less safe just to win some good optics for Democrats ahead of the upcoming election.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Swagnarok
Russian saboteurs who sought to subvert foreign elections.
Those Russian tweets, heartless and cruel they were.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Swagnarok
Didn't Biden also trade a mass murdering arms dealer for a weird wnba entertainer?
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@Greyparrot
At least in that case the American being held prisoner did something to end up there. It was an actual prisoner swap as opposed to Russia just taking hostages like al-Qaeda or ISIS.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
If all the releases take place, it will be one of the biggest exchanges between Russia and the West in history. Great job Biden!
Really?  I didnt know that. 

So did Biden  leave anything for Kamala to make exchanges on? 

Best.Korea
Debates: 351
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Those Russian tweets, heartless and cruel they were.
I wouldnt know, I didnt read them.