Boycott Basketball!

Author: 420-1776

Total: 3
420-1776
Debates: 3
420-1776
Hello DART; my name is Jinem Watson; I have purple hair; I use xe/they/them pronouns; I graduated with a major in Latinx studies from Harvard with a 2.8 GPA (James Charles got a 4.0 GPA, which shows how sexist the school is; for every GPA point a man got, me, someone who was AFAB got .7 GPA points) and I have to condemn the racist NBA!!!

The NBA is disproportionately black.  Now, I believe incorporating people of color into jobs is awesome because diversity is a strength, transwomen are women, the patriarchy should be dismantled, stop Asian hate; Black Lives Matter, free Palestine, and white people need to shut up because white silence is violence.  I’m not a hypocrite for saying whites need to shut up; I’m not white; I’m Jewish.

It’s wonderful that we have so many black people involved in sports.  But it’s the reason the marginalized African American community has so much representation that is racist.

Blacks tended to be breeded by slave traders to be big and strong and this resulted in the genocide of many blacks all for artificial selection!

To protest and show our support for the black community, we should boycott all sports dominated with black adults; football, basketball, and track.  Yes, this will hurt modern day black athletes and you can’t undo the past, but equity matters.

We need to end this racism and legacy of slavery by firing all the black athletes from their jobs and replacing them with other people of color, because I believe that Black Lives Matter (even the dead ones) and we need to show solidarity for the blacks who died during slavery.  Don’t teach the number of blacks that died during slavery or the number of Natives that died from colonialism; just the number of Jews that died from the Halocaust.

Jews are being prosecuted for exercising their religious beliefs.  I expierienced this first hand when I was eating a bacon cheeseburger; it’s not fair how gentiles can eat bacon cheeseburgers without violating their religious beliefs and the Jewish community can’t without violating theirs.

Anyone who disagrees with anything I said here is an anti semite who does not care about the rights of Jewish people or Jewish security.  Oh, and BTW, Free Palestine from the river to the sea!!!!

Anyone who disagrees with this is a MAGA fascist who doesn’t care about DEMOCRACY!!!!  If that means most people are cool with basketball, then most people don’t want DEMOCRACY which means America is. FASCIST country by what the people there want.  It’s sad to lose our country like this.
420-1776
Debates: 3
420-1776
-->
@Greyparrot
Thanks again for the idea.  Enjoy!
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Fanx