Author: WyIted

Read-only
Total: 30
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
Dead

Town

LUNATIC- You are Big Red. You can defeat the patriarchy by telling people to STFU. Therefore you are the silencer. You win with town

Disc- You are Adolph Hitler. You can travel through time and use this ability to travel back in time after your lynch to take somebody down with you. You are the hunter. You win with the town

Pie- You are Donald Trump, a proven time traveler. You use your time travel abilities to spark chaos and to flip the script on the deep state. Each night you may swap 2 people's roles. You are the chaos agent. You win with Town https://youtu.be/D7Y32lyE5c4?si=9LzB2eNOyDFonlrE

Mafia

Casey- you are Kanye west - "I see good things about Hitler" Your jewdar is off the charts. You can know the true nature of anyone and therefore can investigate them to reveal their role and character. You win with the mafia

Alive

1. savant
2. whiteflame
3. Joebob
4. Austin
5.owen
6.Barney

With 6 players alive it takes 4 vote to lynch. DP ends in 72 hours

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
@Savant
@JoeBob
DP3 is up
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Barney
@AustinL0926
@Owen_T
DP3 is up.
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
😨  
JoeBob
JoeBob
Oh so it was pie that swapped my and Lunas roles
JoeBob
JoeBob
Any night actions?
whiteflame
whiteflame
Good job DD for taking out Casey, though if he'd just claimed, I would have at least considered him.

I'll start this DP by full claiming: I am John Titor. I softclaimed (it really wasn't that soft, tbh) that I was associated with Steins;Gate back in DP1 and said that my role strongly suggests the existence of a Role Swapper. That's because I can learn of past timelines. That essentially makes me a role cop with an additional twist: I can see both current and previous roles a player had.

I targeted Pie during NP1 (I was somewhat sus of him behaviorally DP1), hence I was pretty strongly opposed to his lynch by DD. I didn't think it was likely that scum would just be a double voter, and it looks like I was right.

So, I targeted Savant NP2. Casey had "cleared" him by saying that he hadn't moved, which seemed like a risky move that tied Casey to Savant, but was something I thought he might do. Turns out I was right. Savant is Donald Trump. His role is described as "the chaos agent," which is the role swapper. Easy lynch. If I'm wrong, lynch me next DP. Game solved.

VTL Savant

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@whiteflame
Turns out I was right. Savant is Donald Trump. His role is described as "the chaos agent," which is the role swapper. Easy lynch. If I'm wrong, lynch me next DP. Game solved
…what?
it says pie is Donald trump
whiteflame
whiteflame
Miswrote that. Meant to say "I would have at least considered considered lynching Casey based on their claim".

Still, that's game unless anyone has a good reason why we shouldn't lynch Savant at this point.

WyIted
WyIted
Vote Count

Savant (1/4)- Whiteflame,
JoeBob
JoeBob
Oh so savant switched his and pies role?

Makes sense considering he died

JoeBob
JoeBob
I’ll wait for more people to get on. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
…what?
it says pie is Donald trump
Remember how I just said that I can see roles going back in time? WyIted told me, verbatim, that "Savant had the same role at the beginning of NP1 and NP2", i.e. he might have a different role now, but he swapped their roles during NP2. I happen to know from NP1 that Pie had a different role, i.e. the double voter, which I guarantee Savant has now.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@whiteflame
ohhh
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Savant
Anyway, off for the night. Interested to hear what Savant will say about this one. Thoughts?
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
DASHBOARD
Player                 Character                                            Role.              NP1.          NP2
Barn              🗣️ Misogynistic - Bagel/Respect      Hated             N/A
Austin           ⌛ will be confirmed by MYLO           ??? (not role swapper)                
Owen            🗣️ Howard Dean - "The scream"       Lynchproof.  N/A. DP2 used lynchproof
Savant          ⌛                                                                     ???                  No visits

Joebob         🗣️ Dennis Green (prev. Big Red)         ???              Passed / Role Swapped with Lunatic

Graveyard
Lunatic         🗣️ Big Red “STFU”                                    Silencer      🪦RIP🪦
Lunatic         🗣️ Dennis Green  <- original,                   ???               ??? / Role Swapped with Joebob
iLikePie        🗣️ "My role is confirmable"                    Doublevoter/Role Swapper
Casey            🗣️  Bill O'Reilly - "We'll Do It Live!"  Reporter.     Savant(no visits)
Disc               ⏳                                                                     Hunter.        N/A,    DP2 killed Casey

…

Obviously, Savant if you’re not a scum double voter, vote for yourself (then unvote) to prove it.

And to set you at l-2…
VTL Savant
WyIted
WyIted
Vote Count

Savant (2/4)- Whiteflame, barney,

AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
My role was the reason why the twilight phase was "up to 12 hours", and it's probably not what you think it is. If anyone would like to counterclaim that their role was responsible for the extended twilight, do so now or forever hold your peace.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@whiteflame
Good job DD for taking out Casey, though if he'd just claimed, I would have at least considered him.

I'll start this DP by full claiming: I am John Titor. I softclaimed (it really wasn't that soft, tbh) that I was associated with Steins;Gate back in DP1 and said that my role strongly suggests the existence of a Role Swapper. That's because I can learn of past timelines. That essentially makes me a role cop with an additional twist: I can see both current and previous roles a player had.

I targeted Pie during NP1 (I was somewhat sus of him behaviorally DP1), hence I was pretty strongly opposed to his lynch by DD. I didn't think it was likely that scum would just be a double voter, and it looks like I was right.

So, I targeted Savant NP2. Casey had "cleared" him by saying that he hadn't moved, which seemed like a risky move that tied Casey to Savant, but was something I thought he might do. Turns out I was right. Savant is Donald Trump. His role is described as "the chaos agent," which is the role swapper. Easy lynch. If I'm wrong, lynch me next DP. Game solved.

VTL Savant
This is... pretty incriminating evidence for sure. Fyi, Savant and I did the exact same move a few games ago (where I claimed messenger and Savant said he received a message), so I'd buy that he would do that.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Savant
Not gonna put Savant at L - 1 in case of shenanigans, but:

full claim please.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@whiteflame
Wait, I'm actually a bit confused. Are you saying that Savant's ONLY ROLE was the role swapper? How would that be possible?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@AustinL0926
Wait, I'm actually a bit confused. Are you saying that Savant's ONLY ROLE was the role swapper? How would that be possible?
That’s the only role that came up, so up to the start of NP2, it was his only role. He chose to give up the role in hopes that it would throw town for a loop. Right now, he is most definitely the double voter.
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@AustinL0926
full claim please.
Nah, you got me.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Savant
Appreciate your candor.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@AustinL0926
@JoeBob
@Owen_T
The writing is on the wall, let's end this.

Savant
Savant
VTL Savant with Double Vote
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
That's game
whiteflame