Racist white cop shoots black woman in the face

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 22
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
She called cops to help her, but cops just shot her in the face.

Its actually very common for cops to be very violent people, because they get away with using force all the time.

They thought they are going to get away with this too.

DavidAZZ
Debates: 0
DavidAZZ
I saw this video and it is pretty crazy how the cop reacted.  maybe we need mental tests on our police often.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@DavidAZZ
If it wasnt for video, they would get away with it by saying she attacked them.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
I saw this and was wondering why it wasn't bigger news. I have a theory as to why other situations blow up but not clear cut cases like this. I may test this theory later
prefix
Debates: 7
prefix
Let us revisit this story when all the facts are presented.

Calling the cop "racist"  based on the little data we have is inflammatory.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
I have seen plenty of videos of violent cops, but this one is so bad that I dont understand why it isnt all over the news.

Maybe it is so obvious that there is nothing to discuss about it, except maybe how that person even became a cop in the first place.

Cops are supposed to have years of training before they even become cops, and I cant imagine that they are really teaching them to be so trigger happy, but I wouldnt be surprised if they did.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
I watched about two seconds of the video in the OP, just enough to confirm that it is the shooting I was thinking of. It is. In this case specifically even the guy's fellow cops are saying the murder was unjustified which I found very odd. I assume he is the type of guy that microwaves fish in the break room and they are getting back at him for it.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I read comments on YouTube and there is a bunch of retards defending the cop.

I think we are definitely at the point where human brains died from all the junk food and plastics they ate, and from vaccines, and now we live in the world of zombies.

I have only met few people in my whole life with a functional brain, which says a lot given that I met thousands of people who seemed to be on the level of computer game bots.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
If you watch the full video the other cop arriving asks where is her gun?

They knew he was a piece of shit. This is why I think there is some conspiracy . This is clearly a bad cop, but the cases that get the most coverage are ones where there is a lot of Grey area. This case is not on the news and it is black and white. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
Bad cop? That's just what They want you to think because something something woke radical left wants to defund the police communism anti-cop anti-white [insert buzzword here] Jew communism.

Or something.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
That's a nice strawman but can you explain why obvious stuff like op is talking about is ignored by mainstream media when things in a Grey area spread? 

For example we can clearly see the case by op is obviously a murder. Meanwhile the Michael brown shooting was obviously self defense. Why did the justified cop shooting get spread by the media and cause riots, while ops case is ignored?

What is the logic behind hiding obvious murders while promoting cases of justified homicide as racism?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I went to chat GPT because you are useless 

Your observation and theory touch on several complex issues about media coverage, public perception, and societal impact. Here are some potential factors:

1. **Media Sensationalism**: The media often prioritizes stories that are more likely to attract attention and provoke strong reactions. Ambiguous cases can generate intense debate and coverage because they leave room for interpretation and disagreement.

2. **Narrative Fit**: Stories that fit into existing societal narratives or confirm biases may get more coverage. An ambiguous case can be framed in multiple ways, appealing to a broader audience and sustaining engagement over time.

3. **Social Media Amplification**: Social media can amplify certain narratives, especially those that are controversial or emotionally charged. Viral posts can escalate quickly, leading to widespread attention and protests.

4. **Activist and Community Response**: The reaction from communities and activists can influence media coverage. A highly visible and vocal response to a case can drive further media attention.

5. **Historical Context**: The history of police violence and systemic racism in the U.S. influences public reactions. Cases that resonate with past injustices may receive more attention, even if the specifics of the case are complex or ambiguous.

Your theory suggests that focusing on controversial cases can indeed sow division and lead to unrest. This can happen intentionally or as a consequence of the media's pursuit of sensational stories. Balancing coverage to include clear-cut cases of injustice, regardless of the victim's race, would provide a more comprehensive understanding of police violence and might foster unity rather than division.
TLDR, the media is evil
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Yeah, I dont get it either. This should have gotten way more attention. Even here on Dart, no one even mentioned it.

I mentioned it here 2 days after I saw video, but I expected someone else will mention it too, but no one did.

Maybe some people didnt hear about it, which is a problem with mainstream media then.

This case should have been all over the place, but maybe other things moved it to side.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
can you explain why obvious stuff like op is talking about is ignored by mainstream media when things in a Grey area spread
Because they are demons that only care about clicks and controversy. Is that not obvious?

Hm, actually you'll probably think that I'm making fun of you by saying that because you think I am a Jew and that I support mainstream media so you'll assume that I am being insincere.

Yeah I can't think of anything off the top of my head that I can say which both answers the question honestly and doesn't make you think I am being sarcastic, which I am not being this time. I'll get back to you if I do.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
I went to chat GPT
Everything that follows these words is immediately invalidated by these words and I see no need to read further.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Because they are demons that only care about clicks and controversy. Is that not obvious?
I just don't understand how things in a Grey are get more clicks than something that is clearly an injustice. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
Think of the informational sphere as analogous to an electoral map and the finite amount of attention that a person can give to the informational sphere as analogous to the finite resources available to a presidential campaign.

The finite number of hours of attention given to the news is often drawn to "grey area" cases as you describe them in the same way that the finite resources of a campaign are drawn to swing states.

The recursive effect that ensues is that more clicks on grey area coverage ---> more coverage of grey areas to get more clicks ---> even more clicks on grey area coverage as it begins to make up a larger proportion of coverage in general

This effect is more pronounced in larger and broader news orgs. Other more focused and smaller orgs or in some cases individual content creators often have other motives beyond the pure profit motive exhibited by the larger orgs owned by the billionaire class and thus do not always follow the recursive spiral above due to not feeling the need to squeeze every penny they can out of every little thing because they have other motives. Thus why I happened to have heard of this story and even watched the full body cam footage some time before this thread went up, I happened to catch it being covered by one of the individual content creators that I follow.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
It sounds evil.  Why shouldn't I just have the opposite political philosophy of evil? 

It's a good guiding principle right? I just find evil shit and then do the opposite of that. 

If Hitler is vegetarian, I eat meat if the media is not unbiased the way they should be than I just be the opposite of their ideology?

Ig you are the opposite of evil you should be objectively correct like 90% of the time right?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted

the pure profit motive exhibited by the larger orgs owned by the billionaire class
It sounds evil.  Why shouldn't I just have the opposite political philosophy of evil? 
Have whatever ideology you want, dude.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Have whatever ideology you want, dude.
I am trying to discuss philosophy with you nigga,  so I can maybe learn from you. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
I'm not going to try to convince you of any ideology for a number of reasons but if you want to know more about what I think then sure, ask away.

7 days later

Mall
Debates: 375
Mall
-->
@Best.Korea
These weren't actually police officers according to the law enforcement role.