I wonder what the right thinks of this

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 18
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog

1:32.  Elon Musk Supports Palestine.  Same with Putin.  Zelenski supports Israel; maybe the left can stop funding Ukraine from that if they are going to be so pro Palestine.  
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@TheUnderdog
I’m not obligated to agree with someone on Israel/Palestine just because that person agrees with me on some other things.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Mharman
That's the respectable answer.  There are normally 3 answers the right would give:

1. I will change my mind on this issue because Musk is Pro Palestine.
  2. You can like Elon Musk while disagreeing with him on Israel.
  3. Elon Musk is a radical RINO!!
#2 is the most respectable I think (which is your answer).

WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
It's Israel vs hamas not Palestine. However with that said, as a right winger I think anybody who is a celebrity that doesn't have close Palestinian or Israeli friends and are commenting,  are pieces of shits.

Let's take Elon Musk for example. There is no way that him working 80 hours a week ru Ning so many companies, provides him the time necessary to have an informed position. 
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@TheUnderdog
Elon Musk Supports Palestine.  Same with Putin.  Zelenski supports Israel; maybe the left can stop funding Ukraine from that if they are going to be so pro Palestine.
For someone who spends so much time preaching about 'thinking for yourself' you sure seem to be projecting the opposite.

Do you really think the lefts "pro Palestine" position comes from what a couple of high profile dudes said?

IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
It's Israel vs hamas not Palestine.
Yet the IDF is killing thousands of innocent Palestinians. That’s the problem.

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Double_R
For someone who spends so much time preaching about 'thinking for yourself' you sure seem to be projecting the opposite.
That was not the implication.  I respect Musk being pro Palestine.  But I would assume a lot of right wingers would cancel him over it.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Yet the IDF is killing thousands of innocent Palestinians. That’s the problem.
They are being used as human shields not much of a choice Muhammed
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@TheUnderdog
But I would assume a lot of right wingers would cancel him over it.
I'm not sure why people think we have to believe completely in lock-step with each other.  Elon Musk is something of a genius, but that doesn't mean he has the voice of God.  He is entitled to have a dumb opinion just like everyone else.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
They are being used as human shields not much of a choice 
That’s easy for you to say and it can’t explain all of the civilian casualties, only some.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
That’s easy for you to say and it can’t explain all of the civilian casualties, only some.
Well I hope anyone who intentionally kills civilians for no military purpose gets punished with at minimal life in prison. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
I take the left's outrage over "innocents" with a grain of salt as they are happy to indiscriminately toss anyone with 6 degrees of separation of Jan 6 into prison for life. Just as Hamas tosses people in harm's way for political purposes.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
Well I hope anyone who intentionally kills civilians for no military purpose gets punished with at minimal life in prison. 
It’s unlikely. We had the same issues in Iraq and Afghanistan. When troops kill civilians, even when it’s intentional, it’s pretty rare to see any accountability 

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@TheUnderdog
1:32.  Elon Musk Supports Palestine.  Same with Putin.  Zelenski supports Israel; maybe the left can stop funding Ukraine from that if they are going to be so pro Palestine.  
I don't have to agree with someone on every single issue because I like them. I don't have to disagree with every single thing someone says because I dislike them. Musk is sliding in Nazi territory. I'm sure that has something to do with his support of Israel's enemies...

Putin supports things that disrupt the west. Israel is a key partner of the west. So undermining them helps open cracks for him to exploit. 

So both musk and Putin are on the correct side, but probably for horrible reasons. 

Zelenski wants to be friends with the west. It's pretty hard to do that and oppose Israel. The Pro-Israel lobby is extremely strong in the US. Even now, the US is still supplying bombs Israel to use on children and few news outlets will speak out about this. I don't know if Zelenski really supports israel, or if he just has to. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
toss anyone with 6 degrees of separation of Jan 6 into prison for life. Just as Hamas tosses people in harm's way for political purposes.
That’s another lie by our resident liar who still uses the word fags. 

Not a single January 6 conviction has resulted in a life sentence. Not even for the leaders of the Proud Boys or Oath Keepers. The longest sentence is 18 years for a few of those losers.

And these cases were far from indiscriminate. They all got their day in court and many apologized and admitted what they had done.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
The longest sentence is 18 years for a few of those losers.
I meant they were happy to try to do it. Go ask a few radicals on the left about it.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I meant they were happy to try to do it. Go ask a few radicals on the left about it.
Of course you did. You are like Trump, you talk in a way that your meaning is unclear. That way you can weasel out of anything you say 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
So did you ask them? What did they say?