Joe Biden's plan to fuck over the elites

Author: WyIted

Total: 14
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
Joe Biden while down with "covid" was clearly being threatened by fellow democrats to step down or have the 25th amendment  used against him. In one of his latest interviews he rails against the elite for trying to remove him from the race. 

Also remember here that despite the dementia, Biden still has some moments where he is his old self. 

The plan of the elite was to have a convention and the super delegates take advantage of the situation to put up some establishment hack that could at least have a chance against Trump

Joe Biden then makes his move. He gets his team to get pledges from.his loyal delegates and then endorses kamala, thus destroying the plans of party insiders and showing that he still has teeth, despite being in a fragile state.i am kind of proud of him for putting up this fight. 

Kamala has announced she is the presumptive nominee, his old allies are saying she is, all In an effort to make it very awkward to vote against her at the convention. 

We will see if the party insiders can overcome Biden's power play. So far I think she has about a 70% chance of being the nominee
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
You're on to something, Wylted, more than you know. If Harris is the nominee but loses in November the Jewish Elites you speak of will be satisfied with that outcome. Make sure to spread this news to all your friends with Stormfront know that if Harris wins in November then the Jewish Elites are fucked and they should vote accordingly. I can't say more than that.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I know you aren't being serious but here is the speech and Biden is referring to the elites, which means democratic Party insiders in this context https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-fgp88Nmoo&pp=ygUlYmlkZW4gc2F5cyBlbGl0ZSB3YW50IGhpbSBvdXQgb2YgcmFjZQ%3D%3D
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@WyIted
The plan of the elite was to have a convention and the super delegates take advantage of the situation to put up some establishment hack that could at least have a chance against Trump
Ah yes, "the elite". A perfect nefarious term that means absolutely nothing while sounding like your saying something meaningful.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
You realize Biden said "the elites" in that speech....
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Double_R
Biden used the term as I linked to in post 3.

The elite in the context he used it refers to influential power brokers within the democratic party. It's weird I am the one alerting you of this, but different people have varying levels of influence
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
He doesn't want to hear the truth. Not even from a president he voted for.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Greyparrot
He doesn't want to hear the truth. Not even from a president he voted for.
You would think that if Biden can admit power brokers exist within the democratic party, you could trust that seeing as how he has been pretty well respected in the party for over half a century now
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
It forgets about Biden and will now worship Kamila. Trump still bad orange man. Begin now.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
"Momala"
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
You're right I wasn't being serious before but now that I have watched the speech again as you suggested I am convinced. We need to do what we can to make sure Kamala wins in November so that They know we mean business.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
You're right I wasn't being serious before but now that I have watched the speech again as you suggested I am convinced. We need to do what we can to make sure Kamala wins in November so that They know we mean business

I am pretty sure no matter who wins, they lose. but i would like to see America stay s 1st world country, so will vote Trump. I would take her over a neocon if trump drops dead though.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
i would like to see America stay s 1st world country
I don't understand why you all have to be so over-the-top dramatic about Kamala being the president. Can't you just shrug your shoulders and rename the plan to "Project 2033" and move on with your life? Surely putting off your day of the rope fantasy for another eight years isn't the end of the world.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I will be fine even in a 3rd world country the issue is the type of world I am leaving my son. 

I can tell you that I wouldn't commit suicide. I don't trust my wife to replace me with somebody superior. However if I did than rest assured I would try to make a positive impact on the future to push back the collapse in some sort of dramatic event