Kyle Kulinski calls Musk a shitty father due to this take on transgenderism

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 7
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
Musk isn't being a shitty father; he's being a conservative father.

If you think shitty=conservative, then say so; like what do you want me to tell you?

I respect the liberal that says, "All conservatives are shitty people with shitty opinions" than the one that says, "It's possible to be a conservative that I respect" and doesn't state how that would be possible.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
He isn't conservative, neither is Jordan Peterson. These are just liberals who have been chased off
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog

But on the issue of transgenderism, they are conservative.  Elon Musk is pro choice and thinks climate change is a serious problem; but on the issue of transgenderism, both he and Petersen are conservatives.

Many liberals have been canceled by the left and many conservatives have been canceled by the right (like Mike Pence, Liz Cheney, anti Trump republicans who you call the swamp).
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
I think it's shitty parenting to publicly talk about controversies between you and your children.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Shitty parenting is changing diapers.

Opinionated data transfer between parents and their offspring, is to be expected.
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
You judge your child for being trans, then blame others because your child committed suicide.

Greatest rate of trans suicides happen in families who dont support trans and who judge trans, in Christian families.
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I think it's shitty parenting to publicly talk about controversies between you and your children
Some parents have the urge to shame their children in public. Its a defense mechanism to put the blame on the child and not on parent, to save parent's reputation.