Hillbilly Vance gives his first solo speech and touches on the economics of marriage

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 7
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
Very inspiring message. I had no ideal his speeches could be so enthralling.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Your link was not to a JD Vance speech.

But if JD made a pro marraige speech, then what specifically do you disagree with it?  

My rule is if you want to get married, then get married; if you don't want to get married, then don't get married.

But lets say you are anti-marraige (hypocrticial since you are a husband).  If you are anti marraige, then you believe that, but keep in mind which group of people agrees with you; Andrew Tate fans who believe marraige is a way for women to divorce and get half of your money (people they call gold diggers).

Andrew Tate fanboys are anti marraige; Ben Shapiro fanboys are pro marraige.  Pick which conservative you agree with on the issue of marraige if you have a strong opinion on it.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog

You didn't even see the JD Vance speech Roosevelt listed.  You don't know what you are talking about!
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@TheUnderdog
yes it was

You didn't even see the JD Vance speech Roosevelt listed.  You don't know what you are talking about!
yes I did. It was a 35 second clip from a longer speech. here is the rest of the speech

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog

yes it was
Roosevelt's link was to some people making fun of hillbillies.

yes I did. It was a 35 second clip from a longer speech. here is the rest of the speech

You know what?  Forget it.
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
As much as I could not follow all of the finer points he made, that may have been one of the greatest speeches of all time!