Villainous Villains Endgame

Author: Lunatic

Total: 28
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
1st: Mafia (Wylted, Owen, Barney)
2nd: Town (Austin, casey, earth, iLikePie5, Cerulean, Joebob, Savant)
3rd: 3p (Mharman)

Okay guys, I am sorry for how this turned out for town. But I will say mafia got really lucky on a lot of stuff, and some of their plays despite being extremely ballsy, really worked out for them. 

For example, Wylted told Owen to CC mharman as bulletproof. Initially they planned to use their 1x tailor on mharman, and I figured that would likely confirm Owen to most of the town, when they didn't, and mharman flipped BP, I was extremely surprised no one called him out for it. I guess it was just such a ballsy move that town thought it had to be a town move? I thought that would backfire on him and was surprised it didn't.

On the numbers / balance thing, eleven player games here commonly had three scum. WI guess you can argue adding third party favors it wierdly, but numbers wise 3p counts as a town number until EOG. 

Town had an every night vig (savant) who also functioned as a protection role if people called the coin flip wrong. I expected him to use this role to vig someone, I was very shocked he forfeited night phase 2. What was funny about that, was that scum thought savant was some kind of inventor, after barney redirected him from owen to himself np1, and received a protection. Their plan ironically was to redirect him to barney again and choose tails the next time which would have killed one scum, had savant not forfeited his role. That was super unfortunate but I don't blame savant for forfeiting his role, I just assumed he would be more aggressive with it than he was. Than austin was an executioner, and I kind of expected him to get one scum with his role as well, but pie voted him way too fast which allowed scum to quick hammer.

All in all scum was very ballsy with their claims and behavior and I did not expect it to work out for them the way they did. It was crazy that practically everyone had called out the joebob role looked like it was messed with, pointing out the character was not a villain, the qoutes were pasted from discord (I didn't even realize that) and the formatting of the role was all wrong. Also to point out I would not have ever put a role like joebobs in the game without blurping out the name of the supposed scum lol. Fortunately for mafia, even despite town pointing out all these inconsistencies, they still ended up believing the flip. I think the problem is that tailor is not a role we use here very often anymore and it was used a lot more back in the day and on DDO. I have used it in other games as well, but I think people have largely forgot about the roles existence. Yes it is an extremely powerful role, but so is a yakuza, which I used in the last game. 

I will admit the game was very swingy, but with two investigative roles an every night vig and austin who is essentially a day vig, I figured scum could have been screwed just as easily here. Mafia played very ballsily and it happened to work for them, so good job to them. I didn't think a lot of their strategies would work out well but they worked flawlessly. Also Cerulean picked barney np1, she was super unlucky that owen lawyered barney np1, otherwise they would have caught a scum.

Also scum was almost gonna get caught in dp3, because they were originally gonna kill pie until owen changed his mind last minute to cerulean. Cerulean had investigated casey, who would have showed as guilty since actions effecting him would be swapped to owen. If casey claimed this and town believed him they would have lynched owen, though there is always the chance mafia could spin that back on casey. 

Like I said though the stars kind of aligned for mafia on this one. In hindsight I wish I made the game slightly less swingy since this is the first time we've had 11 people in a while, so a longer game would have been nice. But anyways, GG's to mafia and everyone who participated, sorry this ended in a bit of a shit show. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
OH yeah and mafia got away with participating in just about every mislynch too lol I was surprised that didn't backfire on them. 
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
OH yeah and mafia got away with participating in just about every mislynch too lol I was surprised that didn't backfire on them. 
Yes and I was okay getting caught if I could get a bunch of mislynches prior to it happening. 
WyIted
WyIted
I noticed mharman flipped Bulletproof as well but I certainly didn't want to make it an issue
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
As I said, that was a frustrating game. I had many more questions I wanted to ask and things I wanted to say DP2, but Earth got lynched too quickly. I wasn't ready for that. Then the quickhammer on DP3 and it was over for the town. I had realized that there was no way Savant and Owen could have both been telling the truth about their roles since Mharman was BP and I was also self-protective. That would make four protective roles, and that just didn't sound right to me. I was genuinely beginning to question whether Owen was town, but I wasn't able to speak my piece. 
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Oh yeah, and I never got to use my double vote either. There was no point in using it DP1 and the lynch happened too quickly on the following days, before I even got to vote at all 
Cerulean
Debates: 0
Cerulean
Well that was... unexpected.
Cerulean
Cerulean
I should have suspected the moment Lunatic was evasive about whether or not the game was bastard or not in messages.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Cerulean
Sorry about the swingy game for your first game here. They are not all usually this swingy. Hope you stick around and play some more, you were great. Also your investigative targets were really good. If the game was going a slower pace with less quick hammers I think you would have been a force to been reckoned with. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Ya not much I could do there. I never guessed there would be 3 scum + TP in an 11 player game. If I knew it was MYLO, I wouldn’t have voted
Cerulean
Cerulean
I suppose this was a real slip that I didn't push hard enough, then.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Cerulean
Yeah I saw that lol.
WyIted
WyIted
Yep that was a real slip
Owen_T
Debates: 25
Owen_T
Wow hypothetically murdering people is fun! 
Owen_T
Debates: 25
Owen_T
The only difference is that I can't take their toes.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Man I even told the truth about my role only to get CCd
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Casey_Risk
It was not, in fact, my mafia play 

3P survivor is hard
JoeBob
JoeBob
gg 
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
y'all are bloody idiots.

I had a confirmable role.

holy hell
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Ok whatever. On to the next one. Town deserved this and I'm mildly annoyed. I had Wylted as a heavy scumlean, Barney as a slight scumlean, I could have caught them. Maybe not Owen but we still had mech that could have got him.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
3P + Survivor is a bit unbalanced. Technically it reduces town down to two mislynches if the survivor is willing to take a dirty win in MYLO. We did have a lot of other mech favoring us tho.
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@Cerulean
I suppose this was a real slip that I didn't push hard enough, then.
I'll defend that it wasn't a real scum slip, in that you'd be equally likely to see it if I was town (some air force guy doesn't seem villainous, whereas Peter Dinklage from Pixels is a character Wyited might choose). I hadn't even read through my teammates role PMs (I read their name and then the end for what powers). That said, our reactions to the attention may have differed.

On and the character information links, I'm pretty sure I just went to the top one for each in Google.
WyIted
WyIted
As far as the billy mitchell thing is concerned. The gamer is actually pretty famous while the other guy maybe will accidentally tally show up in a few history books. As far as pop culture is concerned billy mitchell is better
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
Ok whatever. On to the next one. Town deserved this and I'm mildly annoyed. I had Wylted as a heavy scumlean, Barney as a slight scumlean, I could have caught them. Maybe not Owen but we still had mech that could have got him.
We would’ve if I had known there were 3 scum and it was MYLO
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@ILikePie5
Yeah, honestly I was down to lynch Wylted. If Austin hadn't been quickhammered I think there's a decent chance we would have won. 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@AustinL0926
Oh I totally was willing to take a kingmaker win…
But I only thought there was two mafiosos.

So my plan was to just help town catch them for the quickest win possible, and if that doesn’t work then I can side with the scum team
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Casey_Risk
Yeah, honestly I was down to lynch Wylted. If Austin hadn't been quickhammered I think there's a decent chance we would have won. 
I was too, but I just wanted people to full claim. We never thought there could be 3 mafia + TP, so I thought there was zero risk

12 days later

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@avalilyzoe
With 64GB of storage, this SSD provides ample space for essential applications, operating systems, and important files. While it may not be suitable for extensive media libraries or gaming, it's perfect for everyday computing needs.
I Don't game and 64 GB is bot enough. Please kill yourself