I LOVE JD VANCE!!!

Author: 420-1776

Total: 2
420-1776
Debates: 3
420-1776
I am a flamboyant transwoman of half Aboringinal, half first people's descent from San FrAnSISco and I moved there from Vancouver!  I like to call JD Vance JDV, or Juicy Dick in my Vagina!

I like being raw dogged by conservative alpha men!  It's a shame they don't want to raw dog me.  I would LOVE to become a TRAD wife; no work; I just stay at the home, suck dick, and obey all of my husband's orders (even if that results in r@pe, but pain is temporary; it's why they think abortion should be banned).

If there are any alpha male conservative men willing to taste some exotic artificial pussy from the lovely streets of shit stained San Fransisco (since men like to eat ass, they don't think shit smells bad), then you can call me at 666-666-6666.  The Devil makes things nice, hot, and red; just like the republican party!

I've been a naughty naughty girl; I need to get punished so hard by a disiplined and courageous man like JD Vance.  If Trump dies in office, then I get to become FIRST LADY OF HALF ABORIGINAL, HALF FIRST PEOPLE'S DESCENT!!!  I can make history as the first transwoman married to a masulaine conservative man!!!  It will be SO AWESOME SISTERS!!!!  I would be making history!!!  I would be making progress by fucking a republican!!!

The republican party is the party of Lincoln and he freed the slaves!!!  Lincoln believes in freedom, so I believe in giving out free sex to whoever wants it!!  My body count is in the double digits, but I want to be sexually free so I'm not a sex slave!!!  I'm fine with fellow trans queens from getting fired, but just like Blaire White, R Kelly Cadigen, and Caitlyn Jenner, I expect the conservatives to grant me an exception because I'm one of the good ones.  I'm not like those other girls.

I want JDV to also pound my ass so hard.  Beat my ass; beat the democrats!!!  Teach me a lesson daddy!
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Highest quality poster