Men vs women

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 7
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
I see young dudes from the 2020s and I see young women from the 1960s.  I notice they act very similar with their temperaments.  I saw young guys from the 1960s and they had similar temperaments from women from the 1900s.

Whatever direction this nation is going with temperaments, women are about 60 years ahead of men.  The thing is, I think America's temperament quality is regressing and technology may have had something to do with it, but we need temperaments like what we used to have; society was much better behaved then.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
society was much better behaved then.
Your grandfather was getting into racial fights on the street:

"ltercations between youths started on June 20, 1943, on Belle Isle, an island in the Detroit River. In what is considered a communal disorder,[14] youths fought intermittently through the afternoon. The brawl eventually grew into a confrontation between groups of whites and blacks on the long Belle Isle Bridge, crowded with more than 100,000 day trippers returning to the city from the park. From there the riot spread into the city. Sailors joined fights against blacks. The riot escalated in the city after a false rumor spread that a mob of whites had thrown a black mother and her baby into the Detroit River. Blacks looted and destroyed white property as retaliation. Whites overran Woodward to Veron where they proceeded to tip over 20 cars that belonged to black families. The whites also started to loot stores while rioting."

And this is one example out of so many cities.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
So when did you see young guys and young women from the 1960's, and women from the 1900's?
Best.Korea
Debates: 332
Best.Korea
I wish everyone was a woman.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@zedvictor4
TV shows; plus I have a grandmother who acts similar to me and I notice so many elderly women act similar to young dudes.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
Perhaps you act similar to your grandmother.

Generational data transfer as it were.

You will also act similar to your parents.

Though you might try not to now.

But you will eventually.

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@zedvictor4
Perhaps you act similar to your grandmother.

Generational data transfer as it were.
I've seen women grouchtches at a bank acting similar to how I do and they are old.