This is how you are supposed to live - I tell you now so that you know later, after you fail again

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 3
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
Society is supposed to be made out of self-sufficient individuals.

These individuals dont go to school nor they vote.

They simply own a piece of land. On that land, they have cows, or other animals such as chickens or goats, which are of course raised as free range.

These provide food.

Their house is simple and non-expensive, usually built from wood or leather.

Their clothes are also simple, leather clothes.

Their land is surrounded with simple wood fence so animals dont get away and so that predators dont get in.

Thus, in each community, every individual is self sufficient.

In case of misfortune, such as storm, killing all animals on someone's land, all others would provide some of their own as a sign of being good neighboor.

On the land, there is also some raspberries and berries and walnut trees and apple trees and hazelnut trees and other trees planted.

The nearby forest provides food as well, either in terms of catkins, either fruit and nut, either edible weeds and leaves.

This society is the only society thats good. All other societies cannot possibly work, as their economy is flawed.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Yeomen societies are notoriously clanish and violent. Not saying that it's bad(quite the opposite, strong clan ties are good,  but it's not the peaceful utopia you think it is
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I know, but I have a very small chicken farm and I got excited too quickly I guess.