IQ Tests

Author: Owen_T

Total: 30
Owen_T
Debates: 25
Owen_T
As an attempt to gain a false sense of self worth, I'd like to figure out my IQ. Are there any reliable free tests out there, or will I need to spend some money. Any recommendations?

Also, it can't give me a below average IQ, because then it would be faulty.
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Owen_T
To get a real one, you should take a Mensa test in person. Any of the online ones aren’t real, but there is one on the Mensa website that can closely predict your IQ.

You also might just be making fun of the people on this site who brag about their IQ, which in that case is very funny.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
“People who boast about their IQs are losers.”

Owen_T
Debates: 25
Owen_T
-->
@Moozer325
Thank you for the suggestion. I am actually curious to see how  dysfunctional I am intellectually.
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
-->
@Owen_T
IQ tests are not a meassure of intelligence.

They are just a meassure of how good you are at solving those tests.

The actual intelligence, which consists of goals, priority of each goal, and ability to achieve them in correct priority, is not something which most people even have.

There is no way for me to explain this in a way anyone can understand except me, but 99% of people dont have a functional brain, which is why the world is a literal shit and no one even cares enough to fix it.

I was born on a planet filled with what I can only describe as zombies who operate under "group mentality". They just think whatever the group leader tells them to think, and group leader just wants to gain more power for himself.

This simple description very much applies to every group in society, since all people except me for some reason dont have ability to reject orders from their leaders.

I dont really know if there is any other person on Earth with a functional brain, but so far I havent met any.

All what I have met are zombies incapable of actual thinking.
Actual thinking would involve weighing the opposites, but no person except me has the ability to actually argue for all sides.

Also, no person except me is aware that logic is flawed because no premise can be proven without some other premise, which means that no premise can actually be proven since you can never reach the last premise.

So basically, I am alone in the world filled with creatures who have almost nothing in common with me.

They live in some delusions of morality, when morality doesnt even exist, especially not in their world.

Also, they are destroying this planet due to their violent nature.

Due to their violent nature, they focus the entire economy to produce weapons for violence, and each side has incentive to produce weapons of greatest destruction possible, which basically guarantees that in an event of any war, great destruction would follow.

Military competition helps no one, since they are using massive amounts of resources to achieve destruction, not creation.

Thus, military competition makes no actual sense, because it achieves practically nothing. It doesnt even make countries stronger, because in the event of war, all sides are facing losses, both military and economical losses. There are no winners, since winner doesnt gain anything in war, because no matter how many wars you win, due to violent nature of humans, new enemies constantly rise to replace old ones.

Thus, people must work twice as much to sustain military competition that helps no one.

As I said, these people are literally brainless.

They have polluted the planet to the point where every person has plastic in his body because plastic is everywhere in environmemt and in food.

There is simply no going around the fact that technology was suppossed to be one of the greatest things humans ever discovered, yet it proved to be one of the worst things which has turned us into a literal cancer of the planet.

From the point of view of the planet, humans are cancer which has cut down forests, polluted all nature and air with many poisons, chemicals, cleaning products, plastics...ect., exterminated many species of animals, created factory systems designed to breed and kill animals on a mass scale just so people can get fat, created junk food which can barely be called food because you are basically eating poisons, pesticides, plastic, and many chemicals which end up in food.

There is much more, but people are brainless to even understand that they are the cause. 

Their mentality is to sit down and do nothing and hope that things will get better. It is a brainless mentality.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Owen_T
What I would do is find a test, take it twice.  The first time, you bullshit your way through it; answer every answer randomly.  If you get a score of around 78, then you know it's a legit test (6th percentile territory; 12% of the US population doesn't try on tests if forced to take it).  2nd time take the test for real.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
Mensa tests I think will confirm if you are 120 IQ or not, so it will determine if you qualify as a midwit, but Wil not help determine if you are smart. At best it merely proves you are not a tard
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@cristo71
“People who boast about their IQs are losers.”

1. That sounds like midwit cope TBH. While true that it's nothing to brag about because you didn't earn it, but nobody really brags about their IQ. They just get frustrated with midwits and just gently inform them of their superiority. 

WyIted
WyIted
I guess take the mensa test first. If you pass, you prove you are at least a midwit so top 2% IQ. If you fail then you can realize that maybe learning a trade or becoming a biologist or a chiropractor is for you. 
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@WyIted
That sounds like midwit cope TBH. While true that it's nothing to brag about because you didn't earn it, but nobody really brags about their IQ. They just get frustrated with midwits and just gently inform them of their superiority. 
“Midwit cope”? As quoted directly from the late Stephen Hawking? You are entitled to that opinion, of course. As for superiority, whatever meaning that may take on depending on the situation, it is FAR more persuasive and admirable to demonstrate it rather than merely claim it.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@cristo71
Midwit cope”? As quoted directly from the late Stephen Hawking? You are entitled to that opinion, of course. As for superiority, whatever meaning that may take on depending on the situation, it is FAR more persuasive and admirable to demonstrate it rather than merely claim it.
If demonstrating it worked than Ross Perot would have became president. I think part of the tragedy of life is that the highest IQ people have to watch society collapse while having their hands tied.

Also Stephen Hawking might be smarter than me, so I defer to him.
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@WyIted
If demonstrating it worked than Ross Perot would have became president
If announcing one’s IQ were truly persuasive and not merely douchebaggery, then Ross Perot could have submitted his test results to the American people and presumably have simply swooped into the presidency.

There’s a quote I like which I’ll loosely quote from memory, “The trouble with the world is that the foolish are cocksure while the wise are full of doubt.”
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@cristo71
There’s a quote I like which I’ll loosely quote from memory, “The trouble with the world is that the foolish are cocksure, but the wise are full of doubt.”
There is a solution to the doubt which I am just now realizing. I am 40 so it pisses me off due to the lost time being so unsure of anything. What I should do, what I should believe, everything.

I suspect you already know the solution though, and that others will not get it, if I state it here. So announcing what it is, would be pointless
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
In that case, what IQ test should Owen take?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
I had an accurate online one written down but lost my notes. Hold on let me see if I can retrieve it 
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
Let me guess, the Mensa one isn’t accurate because you got a score you didn’t like on it.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
@Owen_T
Mensa is accurate. It does determine if your IQ is 120 or above, but not much more. If you fail the Mensa test your IQ is below 120. If you pass it, than it only shows you have atleast an IQ of 120, like I already stated.

Ideally you don't do an online test but this one is the best online test https://www.queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=3108
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
I meant the Mensa in person test. No online IQ test is even that good. They can approximate, but if you want a real score you should do it in person.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
I meant the Mensa in person test. No online IQ test is even that good. They can approximate, but if you want a real score you should do it in person.
I agree, but in a few studies it showed the queendom test to be fairly accurate, so if somebody cannot afford an in person test it could be a good substitute
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
I guess,  it you can’t go bragging about your IQ if you still haven’t taken a real test.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
I guess,  it you can’t go bragging about your IQ if you still haven’t taken a real test
Honestly you should probably hide your IQ if you score above 130, but if you score high on the queendom test than you most likely have a high IQ. I have never taken the queendom test. I will take it in a minute to see if it comes close to what in person tests I have done measured
WyIted
WyIted
Actually I will wait until the wife is not home and until I have the kid pacified and then I will tell you if it is reasonably accurate
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
It scored me as high in IQ but lower than I expected. It seems reasonably accurate. I was distracted also with the kid yelling at me so the score is expected. It was 142
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
I just took it and got 134, but like I said, it's not that good of an IQ test, specifically that is can give over inflated scores. I'm not sure how to post a picture or anything, but I do have a screenshot. This Link might work also.
Moozer325
Moozer325
^The link does not work 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
I just took it and got 134, but like I said, it's not that good of an IQ test, specifically that is can give over inflated scores. I'm not sure how to post a picture or anything, but I do have a screenshot. This Link might work also.
The link failed and gave me my results, probably due to my cookies. Is 134 not close to what you scored on your official IQ test? It feels accurate to me. Are you just trying to equate this with other online tests which do inflate IQ to sell you stuff, or are you actually looking at studies on queendom which prove it's accuracy?
WyIted
WyIted
I believe if it gave you 134, than that is close to what you actually are
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
I actually haven't taken a real IQ test in person. I haven't seen a lot of studies about the queendom one, but I have seens lots about how online IQ tests in general are not as accurate as in person ones, so I'm naturally a little sceptical of online tests.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
I agree that online ones usually suck. Go take the mensa test. You will pass it and although it only shows an IQ of 120 or above that should be enough to atleast verfy that queendom is not inflating your score by too much if it is. I would also encourage you to be an inactive member of mensa, those guys are losers