Anyone who thinks Thomas Mathew Crooks was doing the right thing should be ashamed

Author: Moozer325

Total: 20
Moozer325
Debates: 18
Moozer325
I hear a lot of people saying that he was stopping a dictator, and that he was a patriot.

I’ll remind you, that is exactly what republicans are saying about the January 6th rioters. 

You are not different just because “I’m right”.

We are no better than them if we do this stuff and say it was to protect democracy. 

If anything, this should be a wake-up call about how much we have invested in this election, and how much we have blown things way out of proportion.
Moozer325
Moozer325
Okay, this is dumb, but isn’t it a little weird that Lincoln’s assassin, Kennedy’s assassin, and Trump’s would be assassin all went by their middle name too?

John Wilkes Booth

Lee Harvey Oswald

Thomas Mathew Crooks

I can’t remember who shot Garfield and McKinnley, but either way, I think that’s kinda interesting.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
I’ll remind you, that is exactly what republicans are saying about the January 6th rioters. 
No we acknowledge they are rioters like you do. The only public statements made are that the non violent ones should not be in prison. There isn't even calls to release them all, just for the ones who did not engage in violence. There is no moral equivalency here
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
No we acknowledge they are rioters like you do. 
Bullshit. You guys call them political prisoners, patriots and hostages. Trump has called them that and said he will pardon them.

Trump thinks political violence is fine.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

Well, remember Trump said Hitler 'did some good things.'
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@FLRW
I though that was Kanye lol.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
Have you even watched a Trump rally? 

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
You might think they are rioters, but Trump sure doesn’t. 

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Moozer325

Remember that Cassidy Hutchinson said Trump said 'hang' as he watched rioters chant 'hang Mike Pence' on Jan. 6
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Moozer325
I doubt more than 1% of people support what he did. Even people who hate Trump to the extent that they would like to see him *redacted* would overwhelmingly prefer it to be through some formal governmental process. Some random schizo capping a nominee and former president while also killing innocent people isn’t something any sane person supports 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@thett3
and former president
This is a twice impeached former president facing multiple indictments. A president who told a BIG LIE trying to steal an election.

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
So by that logic you want Clinton whacked too?

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Moozer325
You are not different just because “I’m right”.
I might be. Being right does sometimes matter.

You might think they are rioters, but Trump sure doesn’t. 
Rioters can be patriots. That's where the USA came from.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@thett3
I doubt more than 1% of people support what he did. Even people who hate Trump to the extent that they would like to see him *redacted* would overwhelmingly prefer it to be through some formal governmental process. Some random schizo capping a nominee and former president while also killing innocent people isn’t something any sane person supports 
You are missing the whole point of politics today, this is reality TV politics, where we have performances instead of policies, outrage instead of reason, and fascism instead of democracy.  All that matters is whether it is good television, and does it get clicks.

Aa assassination is great for ratings, and that's all that matters.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Here you go Wylted, right up your alley.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
It's a lie. I am in right wing circles and nothing about Jews is being said. Nice try
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted

Feel better now?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
The ADL links one post to a troll about antisemitism and mentions that Nick Fuentes speculated about a Mossad operation. Is this what we are calling widespread antisemitism? A few twiiter trolls at most and speculation about an intelligence agency?

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
The ADL links one post to a troll about antisemitism and mentions that Nick Fuentes speculated about a Mossad operation. Is this what we are calling widespread antisemitism? A few twiiter trolls at most and speculation about an intelligence agency?
Of yeah, like that's not enough for you, most of your nonsense is based on much less, especially antisemitic nonsense.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@FLRW
Well, remember Trump said Hitler 'did some good things.'
Trump should clarify this.  If he means, "Hitler was vegetarian", then I agree.  If it's, "Genociding a bunch of people", then I strongly disagree.

His vagueness is an indication that it's towards the ladder, which if it's true, then I find it bewildering that Hasidics vote for Trump.