Donald Trump is accused of r*ping a 13 year old girl

Author: 420-1776

Total: 21
420-1776
Debates: 3
420-1776
As a father of two 11 year old twin daughters, I am absolutely disgusted that Donald Trump would rape someone else's 13 year old daughter.

How dare they be a human sacrifice to Trump.  wanted to sacrifice my own daughters to the Trump God.  I wanted Trump to marry my 2 daughters at 11 years old (both of them).  I believe he respects women so much that I'm willing to put my own daughter's life on the line to prove my point (and it's not their choice; it's mine).  The way men protect their daughters is by giving them to Donald Trump; sure he may have underage sex with them (rape and pedophile are discriminatory terms to target the marginalized acting pedophile and rapist community that need our help during their systemic oppression) but think about it; Trump is rich.  My daughters will never have to starve again because they have a billionaire protecting them and making sure they don't go hungry; they will have plenty of billionaire sperm to keep them full.

Now, I sincerely hope Donald Trump takes my daughters and protects them by filling their stomachs full of nutritious sperm (his sperm is so awesome that a mere 2 ml is enough to have their nutrition needs met for an entire week).  Any doctor that says this is false is parroting false fake news narratives and we can't trust the government doctors on what's healthy for you.  Donald Trump's diet is so perfect that it condenses all of the nutrients my emperor God king consumes into an easier to digest jack off that will keep my daughters alive (I could feed them, but I am poor from spending all of my money on Trump sneakers and Trump cards and by buying land in heaven because God is real and only Satanists disagree.  Whatever my pastor says is correct is correct).  My daughters may demand I get Trump to stop, but I'm only doing what's for their own good; consuming the super nut of Donald Trump.  My wife disagrees with this, and that's because she is a RINO and a crazy radical feminist.  She's breaking up with me over this decision (which is crazy because women shouldn't be allowed to divorce a man).  Men's finances must be protected, we have to spend our money on helping Donald J Trump beat the deep state because the billionaire doesn't have enough money to do it by himself!  RINO Deep State SCUM!!!

Donald Trump is probably too busy to read this, so I hope he responds to this email by calling me at my phone number 420-867-5309.

Donald Trump; please save my daughters with your glorious nuts and sausage!
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
I was wondering why despite conservatives saying they were so eager for the Epstein documents to be released they suddenly claimed up about it.
Best.Korea
Debates: 347
Best.Korea
Circumcision is worse than rape.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Best.Korea
I don't think circumcision is what Trump was doing on that island, buddy.
420-1776
420-1776
Jeffery Epstein (a child rapist) deserves to LIVE!!!

Nobody should get murdered under any circumstances.  The death penalty is CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT!!!  We should be mourning Jeffery Epstein's loss because every human being has infinite value and we lost a poor soul from the earth.

Anybody making fun of his death in a sadistic way is a horrible human being and I will virtue signal about how horrible a person you are from my Manhattan Starbucks Cafe.  Pedophilia is a sexuality.  Epstein isn't even a pedophile.  He's a MINOR ATTRACTED PERSON!!!  Kids have enough sense of right and wrong to make all sorts of decisions.  If a kid doesn't want to go to school, kids can consent.  If the kid wants to eat 50 Oreos a day, let the kid consent.  Stop oppressing kids, and let Kids do gangbangs on a island where they can't escape and that they never even signed up to go.
420-1776
420-1776
-->
@Best.Korea
Circumcision is promoted by the BIBLE!!!   Everything the bible says is correct because God knows ALL!!!  Including:

1. Slaves, obey your masters.
  2. Most people burn in hell forever.  So there is no such thing as cruel and unusual punishment.
  3. God is an all loving and all just god.

GO TO HELL you HEDONISTIC SATANIC HERETIC!!!  Oh, and protect free speech!
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I was circumcised tho. Now I am a demonic ghost who haunts the virtual realm.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@420-1776
Circumcision is promoted by the BIBLE!!! 
Well, I had sex with the Bible.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Double_R
So the Epstein documents from well over a decade ago were unsealed and Trump is all over them.

Why am I hearing about this from a DART shit poster and not as the lead story of every news organization remotely left of Newsmax? Your "Biden is fine it's just that messaging is hard in the heat of the moment because Trump lies" theory has some explaining to do.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I was wondering why despite conservatives saying they were so eager for the Epstein documents to be released they suddenly claimed up about it.
I thought one document was released like 6 months ago with a bunch of celebrity names all over it. Is there more documents?
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Why am I hearing about this from a DART shit poster and not as the lead story of every news organization remotely left of Newsmax?
Probably because it's fake. If it were real it would be everywhere by now.

Your "Biden is fine it's just that messaging is hard in the heat of the moment because Trump lies" theory has some explaining to do.
I think you're talking to the wrong person. Is there a flagrant double standard in how both of these men are graded? Absolutely. But your characterization of my position is exaggerated at best.
420-1776
420-1776
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Why am I hearing about this from a DART shit poster
You FUCKING XENEPHOBE!!!  The politically correct term is Garbage Attracted Person.

#Stop#The#Hate.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
I thought one document was released like 6 months ago with a bunch of celebrity names all over it. Is there more documents?
Those didn't say anything about Trump and 13 year old girls so I looked it up after this thread was posted and it looks like more were unsealed a week ago.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
the 13 year old girl accusation was from 2016
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
I can check what was in the ones unsealed last week but I never heard of that all I saw was a bunch of headlines about the new ones after seeing this on my 15 min break
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
Looks like I saw the thread, googled 'trump rape' then saw the news about the documents and made the post mentioning Epstein then 420 made his post about Epstein after that, he never actually said the two were connected.

I'll look at the new story later but why he be raping 13 year olds in 2016?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
ll look at the new story later but why he be raping 13 year olds in 2016?
Back in 2016 it was a different time, and likely legal
Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
-->
@420-1776
Old fake incredibly DEBUNKED news. 
Democant
Democant
-->
@Amber
Nobody can tell whats fake anymore
Amber
Amber
-->
@Democant
Nobody can tell whats fake anymore
Yeah, you can, because the TRUTH always comes out. ALWAYS!
420-1776
420-1776

Old fake incredibly DEBUNKED news. 
I agree, ALL NEWS is Fake news (unless Donald Trump (the 2nd coming of Jesus) says it's real, then it must be true and anyone who disagrees is a radical left communist that is in bed with big tech corporations (and these Big Tech corporations are communists due to their desire to censor American Patriots for the profit motive; you know; radical communism doing stuff for profit).