Women should absolutely compete against transgender MTF athletes

Author: WyIted

Total: 22
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
In this video, I outlined an argument https://youtu.be/UbbfZJwijzA?si=P8NSksMiQHw7JQst

Essentially I argue that women competing against trans athletes is 100% fair. Is there really any good arguments against my position?
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
I mean, its entertaining to see women complain and cry.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@WyIted

Yes, humans that have a pair down there should not compete with humans that have a pair up there.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FLRW
first comment on the video. Good luck disproving this gentleman, whoever it is;

Matthew 19 12 ️‍️️‍ says God prefers same-sex marriage and confirms transgender people are born that way.Anyone saying otherwise won't be here much longer.Male or female is determined by gender located in the soul not sex characteristics.Male and female are called genders. Man and woman are called sexes.The bathrooms are fine for people that transition to use. But a man that transitions to a woman is still going to be naturally stronger and does not belong in women's sports. It's about being fair. I am Elijah of Malachi 4 the forerunner to the return of Jesus.JESUS was TRANSGENDER ️‍️️‍, a female man returning as a female woman in a lesbian relationship with a male woman.
WyIted
WyIted
A response to some of the homophobes here who agree with the opposite side of this issue https://youtu.be/51P7HH8R1l8
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
Women are equal to men, but apparently they are no match for trans women lmao
WyIted
WyIted
I think I could beat the shit out of most women. Not to brag.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@WyIted

My wife just reads this and she told me to tell you that she does have are a very particular set of skills, skills she acquired over a very long career, skills that make her a nightmare for people like you.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FLRW
My wife just reads this and she told me to tell you that she does have are a very particular set of skills, skills she acquired over a very long career, skills that make her a nightmare for people like you.
I did say most, so she must be the exception. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@WyIted

I did say most, so she must be the exception.
Tru-dat!
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
My wife would just ignore shit like this and carry on gardening.

And sport is just japing around athletically, and shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Sport prepares one for battle and hunter gathering.

And body building is for men with tiny penises.

Those tiny briefs they wear, never seem to cover much.

And female body builders are like heifers on steroids. (I suppose they sort of are)

Unfortunately one is regularly exposed to such images on Facebook.

One doesn't actively seek out such images, you understand.

Well, only the beach volleyball girls.

18 days later

SocraticGregarian96
Debates: 11
SocraticGregarian96
 "I mean, it's entertaining to see women complain and cry.” Some of them, but it’s not fair to say all.

"Women are equal to men, but apparently they are no match for trans women lmao” Men and Women are equal in human value,  although the natural order is God, then Man, then Woman, then Children, then Animals. But yes, obviously men are stronger, smarter, and less emotional than women. What’s your point?

"I think I could beat the shit out of most women. Not to brag.” Do you think you should be allowed to in sports?

9 days later

sadolite
sadolite
I am a biological man. Its a biological woman's issue.  If biological women want to compete against transgender MTF's  so be it. They are the ones that have to compete with them.   I am sure biological  men don't care about competing with  Transgender FTM's in sports. I am completely indifferent on this subject. If biological woman don't care if Transgender MTF's dominate all of woman's sports so be it. That's what they want as biological women. Only biological women will decide this issue. They will either do it or they will come together as biological women and stop playing sports all together until their demand to not compete with Transgender MTF's is heard loud and clear. Its up to the biological women, I am a biological man, my opinion isn't worth shit on this subject. This is a 100% biological female issue and biological men have no say in the matter as far as I am concerned.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@sadolite

Well stated.
SocraticGregarian96
SocraticGregarian96
-->
@sadolite
"This is a 100% biological female issue and biological men have no say in the matter as far as I am concerned."

So, using your logic, do biological women have a right to kill each other, since none of it matters to biological men? 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@SocraticGregarian96
Stupid analogy, but with that said biological women are ten time more likely to be permanently maimed or injured or even  die in combat and contact  sports against biological  men. So if biological women are OK with that who am I as a biological male to say anything.
SocraticGregarian96
SocraticGregarian96
" biological women are ten time more likely to be permanently maimed or injured or even  die in combat and contact  sports against biological  men. So if biological women are OK with that who am I as a biological male to say anything."

So not only did you not disprove my analogy (if you could, you would), but you also think that it is OK for biological men to kill biological women, especially when it is 10 times more likely for them to do it. 

Women should not be targeted and Men should not be targeted. This is not a gender-specific issue.
SocraticGregarian96
SocraticGregarian96
-->
@sadolite
Heres the tag
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@SocraticGregarian96
I don't have to disprove your analogy because the act of murder is a crime. Thus that is why your analogy is  worthless stupid and dumb.
SocraticGregarian96
SocraticGregarian96
but the principle is the same, aside from the law. Thus that is why you are worthless, stupid and dumb.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@SocraticGregarian96
"but the principle is the same, " No it is not the same at all one is a crime and a 1st degree felony the other is using shame and force and possibly the gun barrel of govt to accept a social construct . They are not even in the same universe.

15 days later

Shila
Shila
Do you see transgender female to male competing in the men’s category?