What more can I do?

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 8
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
I want to make friends with Satan and all of his demons, so I have lots of Satanic symbols in the house.

I often say prayers to Satan in the middle of the night.

I draw Satanic circles according to instructions I found on google, even tho I dont think google is reliable enough.

Is there some book on dark magic which I need?

I found this spell where you write a person's name on paper, and put glass filled half with water on it, say words and person becomes obedient to you.

I am interested in dark magic. I think it can be useful.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
I found this spell where you write a person's name on paper, and put glass filled half with water on it, say words and person becomes obedient to you.

And have you tried that spell yet, BK?
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Best.Korea
Gee, maybe this is all pointing in the direction that maybe Satan isn’t real?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Moozer325
maybe Satan isn’t real?
Oh no, he is real. You can sense him.

Its like when you are doing something which could be considered morally wrong but it feels so good to do it. Thats Satan guiding you. 

Besides, I already had to deal with Jesus and Allah not being real. I cant handle if Satan isnt real either, then all I am left is matrix and aliens, and those are more boring.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea

25 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Best.Korea
I want to make friends with Satan and all of his demons, so I have lots of Satanic symbols in the house.

I often say prayers to Satan in the middle of the night.

I draw Satanic circles according to instructions I found on google, even tho I dont think google is reliable enough.

Is there some book on dark magic which I need?

I am interested in dark magic. I think it can be useful.
Why don’t you ask your friends who are already burning in hell how they found Satan?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Shila
Why don’t you ask your friends who are already burning in hell how they found Satan?
I draw a satanic sign on my hand. Then I pray for Satan to possess me. I think I am on the right path.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Best.Korea
I draw a satanic sign on my hand. Then I pray for Satan to possess me. I think I am on the right path.
You should put a satanic sign on all the parts of your body that you want burnt. That is how your friends are burning in hell.