Kamala Harris to pick a white man as VP

Author: WyIted

Total: 14
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
It looks like Kamala Harris will pick a white person as her VP. I criticized creepy Joe when he picked a VP based on skin color instead of merit and I am going to do the same here. 

Kamala should be picking the best person for the job not trying to make up for  weird shit like forced minority hires by now randomly doing the opposite. 

Just pick the best person for the VP slot and right now that is Michelle Obama. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/politics/2024/07/05/kamala-harris-presidential-run-white-man-vice-president/
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
The 2020's is the decade of the white man. In 10 years the NBA will be eastern European. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
Steve Beshear
Roy Cooper
Pete Buttigieg

That’s it. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Kamala Harris or Biden is the only people who can stay in. Did you see the new leaked video of Trump on the golf cart? He seems to think he is running against kamala
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Kamala Harris or Biden is the only people who can stay in. Did you see the new leaked video of Trump on the golf cart? He seems to think he is running against kamala
They’re the only two with access to the money. Even then it’s still unclear and GOP groups are getting prepared to sue 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Honestly it should be democratic voters suing. They are literally claiming that they are trying to save democracy by putting up a candidate against Trump that was not democratically chosen.

Can the GOP do anything?

The democratic party is a private organization that theoretically can run their party, however they feel like?
WyIted
WyIted
Yes kamala and him have access to 250 million in donations. The Democrats have to be okay losing that war chest if they put anyone else up
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5

And serious question. How shifty would it be if Biden died and the GOP argued that you have to keep him on the ballot?

I mean it would be worse if Trump lost to a corpse but it wouldn't look good.
Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
-->
@WyIted
She will never be POTUS. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Amber
Where were you when we were watching the debate? 
MarkWebberFan2
MarkWebberFan2
-->
@WyIted
...Just pick the best person for the VP slot and right now that is Michelle Obama.
If Kamala and Michelle runs, the world would literally not take them seriously. I know there's equality and freedom in the US, but the rest of the world is a dark place. My country would start doing weird stuff and invite the speaker of the house instead.
Amber
Amber
-->
@WyIted
Not watching the debate, that's for sure. 
I waited for the pundits' review(s), and none of what they showed/discussed was of any surprise to me. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Amber
I watched CNN for a few hours after it finished airing, which was probably their plan but they seemed shocked that Biden has mental decline. 

After literally playing cover for him and making proclamation of his superior cognitive ability, even after the FBI report, they were at a loss for words over how his cognitive decline could have flew under their radar. 

It was odd to watch and came off as insincere
Amber
Amber
-->
@WyIted
Odd to watch??? 

It was a simple well predicted shit show!!

Only a 2yo couldn't have seen that coming.