Clash Of Clans Mafia Day Phase 1

Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 742
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Welcome to clash of clans mafia! This game might be a bit swingy and chaotic, but I think the balance works. We will see I guess in the end. At least you were forewarned. Good luck and have fun ya'll! I've been playing clash of clans on and off for about 10 years, its the only strategy based MOBA game i've ever really been into. Hope you guys like the theme and the game. 

1. Wylted
2. Whiteflame
3. iLikePie5
4. Savant
5. Casey_risk
6. Discipulus_didicit
7. Mharman
8. 420-1776
9. Barney

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to reach a majority lynch.

The day phase will end in 72 hours, or on Sunday,  7/7/24 at 3pm CST. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@Savant
@WyIted
@Casey_Risk
DP1 homies
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
@Mharman
@Discipulus_Didicit
@420-1776
Dp1 less goo
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
I am a wizard. A grand wizard, but this is not game related and I do not want the game to go off course, so that is all I will say. 

VTL pie

WyIted
WyIted
That also was not a soft claim, so don't think about it
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

iLikePie5- 1/5- Wylted

Hooooooogggg Riddeeerrrr!!!!
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Wylted is being Wylted as usual, I see.

I have to admit, I don't know much about Clash of Clans. And by don't mean much, I mean I know basically nothing whatsoever. Should we get everyone to reveal their characters? Granted there's no theme split, but it still might be useful to lock the scum into early character claims.
WyIted
WyIted
Okay Casey is town
WyIted
WyIted
Okay time for a full claim. I am david Duke and my power is jewdar. Anyone else with any Klan claims that we need? 

unvote VTL whiteflame
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

Whiteflame- 1/5- Wylted

Hooooooogggg Riddeeerrrr!!!!

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Casey_Risk
Alright, good to be back in this. It was a great cruise, btw. Been years since I've taken a vacation that wasn't chiefly aimed at going to see family or friends.

Like I said in the sign-up, this is not a topic I know anything about, but I'll endeavor to keep up. That being said, I don't know why we're jumping to the conclusion that there isn't a theme split. Don't see anything about that in the OP.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Is there a thematic split?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
Okay time for a full claim. I am david Duke and my power is jewdar. Anyone else with any Klan claims that we need? 
Guess that tracks with the Wizard... which you aren't claiming. Can't say I have anything to do with white supremacy, but hey, maybe there's something I don't know about these games.

WyIted
WyIted
I think we should honestly get a full claim from 

420-1776

I think it's underdog but under that persona they are more of a troll and it will be hard to get behavioral reads on somebody who just doesn't give a fuck. 
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
I'm that whatever from Raid Shadow Legends... Time to spam some terrible ads at you!

Note: For ethical reasons, no actual spam shall be connected to this joke.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@420-1776
VTL 420

Welcome to forum mafia. What do you know about this game? Have you read the forum guide? Have you played any other versions of mafia?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Nope, I mentioned this in the sign ups, I should have reposted that. My bad.

No theme split.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@whiteflame
Glad you had a great vacation! I've never been on a cruise before, but some of my family has, and they all enjoyed it.

That being said, I don't know why we're jumping to the conclusion that there isn't a theme split. Don't see anything about that in the OP.
From the signup page:

This is probably the closest game to a "role madness" game I think I've made in a while. I just was having some fun with the set up here. There is no theme split.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
Guess that tracks with the Wizard... which you aren't claiming. Can't say I have anything to do with white supremacy, but hey, maybe there's something I don't know about these games.
Why do you guys always do this. White nationalists are Jewish supremacists. They ascribe a lot of genius and will to power to them. They don't say these things in a positive way but it is obvious they are ascribing superior qualities to them, than they themselves possess. I wouldn't call it jealousy but more of a distrust of a higher consciousness they can't hope to understand. 
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@WyIted
Sharing a phone number... No matter where you got it... Banned for doxing!
/joke
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Did scum get fake claims and/or roles?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
If scum weren’t given fake claims/roles, I want Wylted to full claim first since he sucks at fake claiming when he’s scum.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Casey_Risk
Ah, I missed that. I guess I won't be focusing on a theme split at all then, though I'll still do my due diligence and see if it helps with assessing claims.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
Why do you guys always do this. White nationalists are Jewish supremacists. They ascribe a lot of genius and will to power to them. They don't say these things in a positive way but it is obvious they are ascribing superior qualities to them, than they themselves possess. I wouldn't call it jealousy but more of a distrust of a higher consciousness they can't hope to understand. 
Don't think that's how they see it, but I'm not going to push back on the belief that Jews are a higher consciousness. Anything that gets people to stop talking about the space lasers we definitely don't have...

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
If scum weren’t given fake claims/roles, I want Wylted to full claim first since he sucks at fake claiming when he’s scum
This might be the exception considering I have 2 COC threads I posted recently about the greatest Chinese warrior and Jack frost. 2 clash of clan stories. Us clash of clan players usually refer to it as CoC. However full disclosure I haven't seriously played in years though and it has changed
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Did scum get fake claims and/or roles?
Without answering this directly, I can say that no direct claims were given, though I do tend to give mafia a little bit of something, call it a hint if you will, so they aren’t completely screwed if they aren’t familiar with the theme. It’s nothing unsimilar to my previous games, so you can look to those for examples.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
Anything that gets people to stop talking about the space lasers we definitely don't have...
This is why I think you are in on it. The plebs would be forced to shrug their hands and be like "I don't know if we have that" only people high up in the hierarchy could confidently know that there is no space layers. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Okay, after 420 answers I’m fine getting a full claim from Wylted
Lunatic
Lunatic
Please ask any further questions in private messages. I answered those two just because they are general knowledge questions that I usually am upfront with in my OPs anyways. But as a general rule of thumb I don’t want people reading too much into public mod q/a.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
I will give it if Casey asks for it. I am willing to get lynched and not give it unless my town read asks me