Gay face harms the homosexual movement and leftists need to cut it out

Author: WyIted

Total: 24
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
In this video liberty evolved explains how gay face harms the gay community by creating a divide between homesexuals and normal people. https://youtu.be/ugDkQE9sVpU
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@Best.Korea
Mall
Debates: 375
Mall
-->
@WyIted
Will homosexuality ever be normal?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Mall
Some people have a sensitive ass, so they fear homosexuals.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@Mall
Bend over and find out
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Normal is as normal does.

Acceptability is as acceptability is perceived.

And though the necessity of sexual release is normal it is often deemed unacceptable by the ideologically repressed.

Is ideological repression normal.

Normal is as normal does.

Clever stupid gene.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
@Best.Korea
@WyIted
The valid attitude is that it is fortunate, fortunate for all of us that homosexuality is not normal but irregular. Otherwise we be in the same fate of the dinosaurs .
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Mall
Have you ever imagined your ass in a homosexual position?

You know, before you chose to be straight.

Otherwise we be in the same fate of the dinosaurs .
How would that even be bad?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
We have the capability to be able reproduce without the need for male female copulation.

So no problem.

Population 8.1 billion and counting.

And variable methods of recreational sex have been a regular thing for millennia.
Mall
Mall
-->
@Best.Korea
If you have a nihilistic attitude, of course nothing is bad being anti-human. Abortion, homosexuality, drugs , doesn't matter right.

That's what I thought.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
All thanks to heterosexuality, not homosexuality.

People bring up the point that the population is growing so therefore there must be a benefit  or goodness of homosexuality.

That's like saying because I didn't get cancer from something that could cause cancer , it therefore must be good or because I have cancer and didn't die from it, the cancer is good, no.

There are elements outside the deleterious things that savage or save or preserve what's left.

But I understand that society including this site is liberal and it's more about whatever makes you happy versus an optimal life.

From sex, to diet, drugs, toxins, etc .

You do make a point that over thousands of years, we've degraded more of ourselves through these elements but ....there are other beneficial offsetting factors that come to the rescue to repair any damage done to sustain us and help us continue to thrive and flourish in spite of anti-human behaviors.

Good point.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Achieving sexual satisfaction is an inbuilt thing,

And homosexual methodology suffices for some.

You may or may not be righteous.

But there is currently no greater authority to judge your thoughts.

Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
Why do we desire sexual satisfaction, particularly and regularly with the opposite sex?

See everything has a reason behind it. If you just dig deep enough, you find the truth of many things.

But when you just stay on the surface, you have no knowledge beyond that and it appears that things have a basis sufficient as is based on the limited information known. Then the foundation is shallow and it's so shallow , you become distant more and more from the firm in-depth foundation, everything takes on any kind of order, no rules, liberal, disarray and disorder.

We can see this in many regulated things that once you break away from the core, you collapse or easily fall apart with an unstable, weak, shaky, tossed to and fro foundation.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
You're getting very wordy these days.

Almost poetic.

In this instance procreation is the reason behind everything.

With a shaky tossed to and fro foundation.

Is there not sexual innuendo and metaphor in everything?
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
Yes there's a reason for sexual satisfaction I believe you know and homosexual supporters know but don't care as the concern is with optimal happiness versus health.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Hmmmm.

Happiness is.

A sort of a fleeting moment of oneness.

Contentment on the other hand, follows ejaculation.

Which follows an intense physiological event.

Health.

Is a broad topic.

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Health. Is a broad topic.

Remmeber when women were called ' broads '?  I do cause I saw movies from that era { previously related to naval culture } of lingo. Ex here comes a ' skirt '.

.." Broad at the Beam: To have wide hips or buttocks.
History: Thought to have come from the fact that the beam is the widest point of a ship, this term has been used to refer to an individual’s stature since the early 20th century."....

Ive read or heard that the origins of our ' repeated ' older day sayings, come from naval culture. Ex there was a time when women went to sea with their husbands, if they had a baby on board it was sometimes under the gun turrents, and the the child  was called a ' son of a gun '.

.." a loose cannon" refers to a dangerous or unpredictable person or thing that is out of control. In nautical terms; a loose cannon would be a large gun (cannon) mounted on a ship's deck that has come loose from its moorings, rolling around the deck, and posing a danger to the crew and the ship itself. "...

Sir Frances Drake, circumcised the Earth with a 100' ft clipper { american sailing ship }

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
So, Elizabethan sailors were circumcised.

Interesting information.

Though 100ft clippers were a tad drastic.

When a short sharp blade would have sufficed.

Ships surgeons clearly weren't Jewish.

Perhaps Gardeners...Long shot, but will tide me over.

But give it a wide berth if you disagree.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
So, Elizabethan sailors were circumcised.

Thats a whole other story, I know nothing about. Circumcised Earth translate as circumnavigated

Though 100ft clippers were a tad drastic.

Not for the Earth, and they probably were never used to circumnavigate the Earth. It was just a pun on words. They were fast war ships of the Americans, not cargo vessels for long distances

But give it a wide berth if you disagree.

..." The Online Etymology Dictionary, however, begs to differ. They also acknowledge 1911 as the definitive date by which the word had come to mean a woman; however they trace its roots entirely differently:

....Slang sense of "woman" is by 1911, perhaps suggestive of broad hips, but it also might trace to American English abroadwife, word for a woman (often a slave) away from her husband. ".....

Which reminds of the saying, a soldier or person has gone abroad, meaning overseas i.e. over the broad/wide ocean.

When I was young there was a saying...My daddy lies of the ocean, my mommy lies over the sea, my daddy lies over my mommy, and that was the beginning of me. Did you have that one in Great Britain?

However,

Using some AI chatbot, I found this answer..." refer to a woman who was strong, assertive, and self-confident. The term may have its roots in the idea of a "broad" being broad-minded or open-minded, suggesting a woman who was not easily swayed or confined by societal norms or expectations. Over time, the term became more widely used in popular culture and eventually became associated with a certain type of tough, street-smart woman in film noir and other media of the mid-20th century.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Yes, a corruption of the old Scottish folk song.

My Bonnie lies over the ocean. (Bonnie Prince Charlie)

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Yes, a corruption of the old Scottish folk song. My Bonnie lies over the ocean. (Bonnie Prince Charlie)

.." 2. Bonnie
Pronounced bon-ee
Pretty or beautiful. A pretty young women could be described as “a bonnie lass”, an attractive man as “a bonnie lad”.
3. Bairn
Pronounced bay-ern
Child. For example “Oh what a bonnie bairn.” Another Scots word for child is wain (pronounced way-n)"...

...." 12. Sassenach
Pronounced sa-so-nach, with the same ‘ch’ sound as dreich or loch.
A mildly insulting word for an English person, although it technically just means Saxon. If actually used, which is seldom, it will most likely be when an English person has committed some faux pas which demonstrates their English-ness, for example saying England when they actually mean the United Kingdom.
“Ye great numpty of a Sassenach! Di ye even ken fit like I’m saying?!”
(In the highly unlikely event that anyone calls you a Sassenach, you should call them a ‘teuchter’ (pronounced tyuchter) which is a Scots word for a country-bumpkin). "...

Aye matey, some teuchter/tyuchter land-lubber for sure. Not ready for the  broad { woman 1940's USA } ocean voyage. I dunno, my daddy said I was a twit { idiot }. Somthimes I think he was right

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
I think that most Dads think that their kids are twits.

Until they get old and past it, and we think that they are twits.

The difference between Scotland  and England is an imaginary dimensionless  line.

When one crosses that line nothing really changes, other than internal data management.

The grass is similarly green.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
I think that most Dads think that their kids are twits.

I thought I knew it all 16, of course, I didnt, howver, even tho my father called my a smart-aleck, most children do get better education than parents and are smarter in some or many ways.

Until they get old and past it, and we think that they are twits.

I noticed when my step-son came home after few years living on his own and various job much he had matured and told him for sure.

The difference between Scotland  and England is an imaginary dimensionless  line. The grass is similarly green.

False the grass is always greener on the other side.  Ha ha :--))o((-:  Every fool knows that.

And remmber Jerry Falware the Christian Right preacher from south Carlolina or wherever in early 90's. 

There is a list of jokes why the chicken cross the road.  Jerry of course thought is was cause the chicken was gay. Thats what it means to cross-over to the other side.  The damn chicken is gay Jerry would tell you.  Ha!