Biden is fine between 10am and 3pm says aides

Author: WyIted

Total: 10
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted

To be fair to him and really see him at his best the next debate should likely take place at around 12 pm

On an unrelated note, dementia patients often succumb to what is called sundowning, where their brain just doesn't function very well at night. 

Maybe we can get a glimpse of him before the sundowning begins and we can actually make a decision on who to vote for that takes into account the best of each candidate. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
I have seen few clips from a debate.

It wasnt nearly as bad as people say it was.

Sure, you cant understand few sentences here and there, but most of the time you know what he says.

Maybe people are confused because Biden talks in strange way, but really, if people are going to judge a candidate by that, then the democracy in USA has already failed.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Take a look at the clip I put in this video where Biden got confused about an abortion question midway through his answer and started talking about immigration randomly. https://youtu.be/-l9LZbM-yJk

I could put a lot of clips together. This is obviously dementia and his aides practically confirmed he is sundowning and performs well 6 hours a day
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
People in debate sometimes attack a point by trying to outweigh it with other point. So its not at all strange that when topic is abortion, you mention the good stuff you did with immigration to make opponent look worse by comparison, since the point of this debate is a comparison by total. People dont usually vote based on abortion alone.

Of course, what I know is that it doesnt really matter who wins US elections.

Both candidates have shitty policies which will improve nothing.

Its kinda like trying to run a country while having no good standard to follow, but just following whatever sounds good at the time and be wrong most of the time.

USA was built on false premises of controlling the entire world, but also on the false premise of rewarding failure and punishing success.

There is a saying that goes: "If you reward failure more than success, then people will desire to fail."

Also, you have a cute voice.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
People in debate sometimes attack a point by trying to outweigh it with other point. So its not at all strange that when topic is abortion, you mention the good stuff you did with immigration to make opponent look worse by comparison, s
It's actually very unusual to get confused when you are talking about abortion and think you are talking about illegal immigration.

Thank you, but the voice sounds vaguely gay for some reason. I think inneed to smoke a lot of cigarettes to make up for it
MarkWebberFan2
Debates: 0
MarkWebberFan2
-->
@Best.Korea
Lmao.

IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
-->
@WyIted
Thank you, but the voice sounds vaguely gay for some reason.
Maybe this is how you really sound. It reminds me of Ben Shapiro's voice.
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
what happend to the call me maybe singing on your channel
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
It should still be there. Let me check and get a link, although I am looking at views and subtly altering things based on view counts. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
Here it is and I am not saying it will stay up, the channel needs a co distention theme but I am not going to make any major changes until I have like 100 posts and can see what the engagement of each is and if there are any patterns. https://youtu.be/F6-MvWvRvag?si=YzLf93NbcW29dJsY

So far it seems controversial political topics and tech how to videos do the best. So I might narrow down on one of those. I have to try a bunch more genres out to get a feel for what works though and I honestly would rather avoid politics because I prefer evergreen topics.