Raid - Shadow Legends is inferior to games like Bloodline, despite better graphics and combat

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 1
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
So I played Isekai Feast tales of recipes.

I also played Bloodline.

And Raid Shadow Legends.

And Nations of Darkness.

All at the same time.

I hated Raid the most. Despite having objectively the best and most advanced combat of all of these, and best graphics, the game has a fatal flaw.

First, its almost impossible to get even epic champions. I completed the entire campaign on normal difficulty in a few days, and I didnt get a single epic champion. Apparently, you have to wait for 7 days to get epic champion. Whats funny is that epic champions arent even the best ones in that game, but they are very hard to get. I did some summoning, and all I ended up with are rare and lower.

When I compare this to other games. Bloodline gave me 3 legendary champions in first few days of playing. Isekai feast gave me 3 champions with 5 stars and very high rating so they are one of the best in game. Nations of Darkness gives you one top champion at the start.

My point is, Raid doesnt give you anything at start. You have to wait 7 days to get one epic champion(but its a support champion), and I completed campaign in about 5 days with rare champions alone expecting that I would get some strong champion along the way, but it didnt happen.

The game doesnt really reward you for playing.

Which brings us to the second point, which is the leveling up system.
In Raid, the only way to get resources, if you are not paying money, is to play the game.
It doesnt have "farm while you are away" option.

But the leveling system is complete junk because of that. 

Leveling up is so slow, you have to play same stage 20 times to level up and get further in the game, and each battle is like 2 minutes long, which piles up when you realize you need to do hundreds of them.

And to add a final point to absurdity, rank up system resets level.

If you rank up a champion, its level goes back to 1, forcing you to do leveling up from the start.

Raid could have been a fun game, but to me it seems like it punishes those who play it unless they pay money to get leveling up and high rarity champions.