NY times rewrites article calling for Biden to drop out

Author: WyIted

Total: 6
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
The new York times wrote an article 24 hours prior to the debate calling for Biden to drop out because of his debate performance. This coordinated effort to get Biden to drop out has been planned all along and this is evidence they knew of his cognitive decline and were just covering for it the entire 4 years of his presidency

WyIted
WyIted
It is supposed to say prewrites fucking autocorrect 
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
It's a fact that Joe will drop out, then. 

I thought it was a conspiracy theory but in reality it has all been planned beforehand. The deep state did it all like this in order to choose their own candidate.

There are so many dirty things happening in the US. I've heard for example that the US government launder a lot of money in the middle east and Ukeaine by making up endless wars. Hope Joe Biden and son are not involved in this shit. 
WyIted
WyIted
I suspect he won't drop out and this is the Clinton faction of the party. The Obama faction is standing behind Biden

68 days later

jameswill
jameswill
The decision to rewrite the article raises questions about media bias and political narratives, especially with such a sensitive topic. Its interesting to see how these discussions unfold in real time. On the other hand, I would like to add this Stussy 8 Ball Hoodie good to go on streetwear.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@WyIted
Why the delay? Why did they lie about Biden up until that exact moment?

That's hard to understand. If it was natural it would have been a gradual loss of confidence. It's almost like they were negotiating with kamala and a deal was finally struck.