The dirty game played against Democrat voters

Author: WyIted

Total: 13
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
Everyone in the DNC elite knew for a fact that Joe Biden is in severe mental decline. We can split hairs over whether it is dementia or not, but he obviously is functionally retarded.

The media waited until after they debate to say what we already knew. However why did they wait until the debate?

The simple answer is that they didn't trust their voters to pick the right candidate. They waited until after the primary voting season so party insiders can circumvent the Democratic process to install whoever they want at the national convention.  

So the Dwmocratic party said if you prefer Bernie Sandera or AOC or even Michelle Obama, the. You can go fuck yourself. That what you pissants want doesn't matter and the billionaire party insiders will make your decision for you. 

It's fucking disgusting. It's what Republican insiders threatened to do to Trump in 2016 until they realized Gary Johnson would inherit the Trump votes not Romney or whoever else they were setting up. 

I know though, that Democrats in general are just a bunch of pussies and when you see Michelle or Newsom walk out on stage, you pussies will just do what your masters commanded and vote for that person
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@WyIted

At the end of his next term Biden will be 86 years old.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FLRW
I think people can be sharp even at 100, and I just feel bad for him
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@WyIted

Commercial airlines cannot employ pilots after they reach the age of 65.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FLRW
You know what's funny. Bill Clinton was President in 1992 and is younger than both of them
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
I think people can be sharp even at 100
Some people can, yes. Most people dont even live to a 100.

Also, most of the old people over 80 I met were stupid as fuck and acted like kids and talked nonsense all the time.

Human prime is at age 33. If you are not smart by then, it is likely you will never be.
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Also, there is a common delusion that people become smarter as they age because they gain more knowledge.

Most people dont actually gain more knowledge as they age, since human brain pretty much forgets most of the things unless you write it down, and most people dont write down.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
I have been keeping essentially an online brain to prevent this for myself with the obsidian app. I would recommend it for debaters so they don't have to start each argument from scratch
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@WyIted

George Washington was 57 when he became the American president. He retired at the age of 65.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FLRW
We can all agree Washington was an asshole though. The whiskey rebellion was the good guys
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@WyIted
Democrat voters were well aware of Biden's mental state. That's why they said, "I would rather vote for Biden's corpse than for Trump."
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
We can all agree Washington was an asshole though.
What a true MAGA MORON patriot

WyIted
WyIted
The left is burning down statues of Washington but I can't call him an asshole. 

The guy was a perfect God and certainly never lied about shit to look like a war hero