Christian lies about Satanists!

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 9
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
Lie 1: Satanists approve of evil

Satanists dont approve of evil. We just dont think masturbation or gay sex is evil. What Christianity defines as evil is very different from what Satanism defines as evil, which is why Christians fall under delusion that anyone not following their values follows complete evil.

Lie 2: Satanists want to kill Christians

Historically, it was Christians who did the actual purge and killing of not just satanists, but also witches and almost all other religions. They eradicated thousands of religions in Europe where they took their position.

If we are to accept Christian version of history, then each of old religions for some reason wanted to kill all Christians. But this doesnt make sense if Christianity was peaceful religion and Europe had thousands of religions already who had no reason not to accept another peaceful religion.

The actual truth is that Christians were consistently attacking all other religions, which is the only version of the story which makes actual sense, since there is no way to explain how Christianity out of thousands of religions became primary target of all other religions.

Lie 3: Satanists dont have moral standard

Christians often think that only their morality is objective morality, which basically means if you are not Christian, you are immoral and evil.

So Christians openly declare all other religions as evil.

This further supports the idea that Christians were trully attacking all other religions throughout history, because they began from a premise that all other religions are evil.

There is no way to live in peace with people who you consider evil and corrupt.

Satanists, as well as anyone else, have moral standard. Its just different from Christian moral standard.

However, Christians see anything different from their view as evil, which is why Christianity is a morally flawed religion since its designed to attack all other religions.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea
The forces aligned against Satan have become so objectionable that he no longer looks like the bad guy. They include such groups as the Westboro Baptist church, notorious for its hate speech against LGBTQ people, Jews, Muslims and other groups, all of which it condemns as “satanic frauds”. There’s the past Trump administration, in league with the US religious right, which had been aggressively pushing anti-abortion and anti-LGBTQ legislation, not to mention engaging in overt Islamophobia. Those forces would also include the 20,000 people who recently signed an online petition condemning the Amazon TV adaptation of the cult novel Good Omens – about a demon and an angel – as “another step to make Satanism appear normal”.

Now, a documentary threatens to rehabilitate Satan. Directed by Penny Lane, Hail Satan? follows the early adventures of the Satanic Temple, an institution that has hit upon the perfect counter-strategy to the evangelicals’ efforts to recouple church and state. Based in Salem, Massachusetts (where else?), the Satanic Temple is officially recognized as a tax-exempt religious organization. As such, it has been claiming the same rights and privileges as those obtained by evangelical Christian groups – albeit with a prankster sensibility.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
A Zedku for BK.

Clever stupid gene

Therefore overthink

Therefore

Satanism

Christianity

And all sorts of other nonsense.

Whereas

Masturbation 

Is a real time necessity.

50 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Best.Korea
I hope Satan possesses me. I belong to my father Satan. I reject Jesus and accept the true Lord Dragon.

May Satan's power consume Christianity. May Lord Dragon return in his true horned form.

I love devil. May the Horned Dragon win. Flames of Horned Dragon attack the unjust!

May Lord Satan win and may Jesus lose again.

I love devil. Devil is the true master and Jesus is tiny when compared to the actual Dragon.

In Satan we trust!

I will never stop praying to Satan. He comes in me while I sleep.

Every day I commit another sin to satisfy the True God Satan.

I hope Satan possesses me. I want him to do it. I want to be one with the Horned Dragon.

I reject the light and accept the darkness.

I am wealthy because I work for the devil. The devil makes me do it.

May I recieve rewards from the devil.

You have already committed to Satan. So your views are totally evil and biased.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Shila
So your views are totally evil and biased.
Thanks, I appreciate the compliments.

FLRW
FLRW

No way is he a Trump.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Best.Korea

Thanks, I appreciate the compliments.
But you claim :”Satanists dont approve of evil. ” So you are violating your own satanic vows.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Shila
So you are violating your own satanic vows.
I am a bad boy.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Best.Korea
I am a bad boy.
Sounds like a public confession.