The real debate with RFK

Author: WyIted

Total: 15
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
So RFK while the debate was live streaming actually would pause the debate after questions and give himself the same amount of time to answer them.

I feel like this could have been marketed better, but if you have not watched the debate yet and want to hear from all serious presidential candidates, particularly if you are a fellow Democrat like me, then you should watch the real debate

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@WyIted
thanks, i'll take a look
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Oh, politics. Thought this about NASCAR for a sec.
420-1776
Debates: 3
420-1776
Really into
Fucking
Kids

RFK is a pedophile as are all of his supporters!  RFK has visited Epstein's island 420 BILLION times!  He wants every last drop of his sperm to go inside little Timmy's mouth.  WHAT A CrEEp!!!
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@420-1776
I was going to get angry at you until I realized all of your posts are satire.  Lol.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@420-1776
 RFK has visited Epstein's island 420 BILLION times!  
 Citation needed
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
All the negative charisma of Biden but without as much of that pesky ideological agreement.

I can't imagine why democrats aren't biting.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
You mentioned in a pm you disagreed with him because he is anti nuclear and because he thought covid vaccines were not an end all be all solution.

Meanwhile the guy is pro gay marriage, pro welfare, anti police, pro aabortion. He checks all the boxes and covid is over who cares.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
Meanwhile the guy is pro gay marriage, pro welfare, anti police, pro aabortion. He checks all the boxes and covid is over who cares.
As opposed to anti-gay marriage anti-abortion Biden?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Biden has dementia he is whatever the hell whoever really in charge says he is. My guess is Jill Biden is running the country. Personally I don't mind, whatever but at least be honest with voters and say this is the team we got around him, here is how we come to decisions
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
Alright I'll vote RFK to protect us from anti-abortion and anti-gay marriage Jill Biden.

Or I'll just vote blue in my congressional races so that kind of bill doesn't reach the white house in the first place. That seems simpler.

Okay sure you've convinced me, blue down the ballot it is.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
The issue is he is a typical Democrat who just happens to have one issue he disagrees with the hive mind on and it's extremely odd that they paint him as the next mussolini
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
Ever notice how every time you and I talk about him you talk about the COVID stuff and I don't, even as a response to you bringing it up? Maybe there's something to that.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
That's because it is literally the only way RFK veers from the party platform. If the only difference was he was pro life I would also be asking why he is considered the next mussolini for a single difference of opinion. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
420 is right. RFK is a fucking weirdo