The problem with not homeschooling your child

Author: WyIted

Total: 21
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
One of the reasons you need to homeschooling if you can do it is that the majority of teachers are retards (not greyparrot he is an educator not a teacher) . 

We literally have retards teaching our children and then giving them advice on their future.

Worse than that is teachers are lazy retards. They legit just got a degree in education because it was the easiest degree and they get summers off.

Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
So you’re saying that millions of people chose a career which barely pays enough to live comfortably just so they can have the summers off? This is a generalization.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@WyIted
A reasonably cohesive society needs a reasonable cohesive ideology.

And a reasonably intellectual and progressive society needs to nurture and develop the best brains.

And I expect that most teachers are less retarded than a lot of parents are.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325

So you’re saying that millions of people chose a career which barely pays enough to live comfortably just so they can have the summers off? This is a generalization.

Generalizations are not always wrong. Generally speaking fat people consume more calories than they burn, but this is not always correct. When speaking in generalizations we often are o ly talking about the average teacher not all teachers but most teachers. 

As far as what you mentioned about picking a low paying career to get summers off let me explain a bit about female psychology.

If you ever watch pretty woman it pretty much shows the fulfillment of their fantasy of being able to be a whore until some rich man comes and saves then just at the beginning of the decline of their beauty. 

Teachers are generally female and are clinging to the hope that some rich man will come save them so their low pay does not matter. 

They also think a degree gives then some sort of status so took the easy route to get one. These aren't difficult computer science classes or physics. It's classes like "childhood development". 

After the fact and to hide their laziness and low IQ, they will engage in this martyr fantasy where they are heroes saving children despite the low pay. 

The reality is they are lazy bitches who assign homework because they are so lazy that us parents have to do their job for them anyway. 

Think of it like this. The average homeschooling kid gets like 2 hours of homeschooling work a day and gets higher test scores on standardized tests. Now teachers assign kids 2 hours of homework when they get home after being in school for 8 hours. Literally WTF? You lazy fucks need to teach kids and stop pushing your job off on me.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@zedvictor4
A reasonably cohesive society needs a reasonable cohesive ideology.

And a reasonably intellectual and progressive society needs to nurture and develop the best brains.
The Prussian model has schools built like a prison and is built to turn kids into factory workers

They are barely above average IQ, which is why geniuses like Einstein are always failing at school and having to skip classes to educate themselves. 

Think about this.  You have a class full of 30 kids. Some of those kids for all intents and purposes are retards. So now somebody with an IQ of 145, is being forced to learn at the pace of a kid with an IQ of 90 because you have to make sure you are educating all the kids. 

Worse yet. When you are that high IQ often times you get bored and make trouble, now you are treated like a trouble kid and lumped in with actual trouble kids. 

You get smart kids zoning out and not trying and making Ds and Cs and they start to get this ideal in their head they are stupid and it really harms their self esteem for life and limits their potential
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
the majority of teachers are retards
True.

Well, when I was a kid, it was even worse, since teacher hit us all the time.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
I don’t deny that the American education system isn’t great, and it definitely needs some fixing, but that doesn’t mean you have to homeschool.

Generalizations are not always wrong. Generally speaking fat people consume more calories than they burn, but this is not always correct.
But that generalization is based on actually evidence. You’re just using random things that you convinced yourself are true.

Also, where did you get this info on female psychology? This is just baseless garbage.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
I don’t deny that the American education system isn’t great, and it definitely needs some fixing, but that doesn’t mean you have to homeschool.
That's true you don't have to homeschooling, you are certainly free to let retards raise your children.

But that generalization is based on actually evidence. You’re just using random things that you convinced yourself are true.

Also, where did you get this info on female psychology? This is just baseless garbage

You can examine male psychology by looking it common archetypes picked up on in their favorite media. Things for example, like beautiful women, damsels I'm distress, cars, westerns etc.

Women's favorite media includes pretty woman. A movie where a whore falls in love with a billionaire who rescues her.

Women's favorite book. 50 shades of Grey, a boring slut is rescued by an abusive billionaire

Favorite childhood story Cinderella, a dirty and ugly girl is seen for her true beauty and rescued by a billionaire who is also a prince. 

You can also read romance books to learn other disturbing shit about the minds of women. 

However this is a long established fact in psychology so don't believe me, believe Freud and all modern psychologists who agree with him

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
False correlation. Movie preferences might impact a little about your life, but not enough to make you choose a much worse paying career path that you don't enjoy. This is kinda ridiculous if you read what you're saying.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
They are going gray to have the same model of the world in their head either way. Stop dismissing evidence because you disagree with the conclusion the evidence draws you to
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Women's favorite media includes pretty woman. A movie where a whore falls in love with a billionaire who rescues her.

Women's favorite book. 50 shades of Grey, a boring slut is rescued by an abusive billionaire

Favorite childhood story Cinderella, a dirty and ugly girl is seen for her true beauty and rescued by a billionaire who is also a prince. 
Thats a lot of "billionare" and "rescue".
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
They love being rescued by billionaires. Become one and you will see
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
They love being rescued by billionaires
Yeah, apparently, their idea of "love" is being with a billionaire who buys them stuff.

I mean, who could blame them?

Their biology was historically wired to select strongest men who could provide the most stuff. This is really just an extend of what was a historical fact since ever and we even see it in animal world too. Male who can provide the most stuff and most protection is seen as a preferable one.
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@WyIted
geniuses like Einstein are always failing at school
This is sort of true and sort of false. Einstein did very well in math classes (as expected), but he dropped out because he hated the curriculum. He also failed the entrance exam for Zurich the first time he attempted it, though he did well on the math section. Reportedly he struggled there, but he got a PHD in 1905, so I'd say he was a better student than most.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
Are you watching the match tonight?

https://discord.com/invite/RBhuZwHP
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
Also never correct me when I am lying please. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@WyIted
Perhaps the U.S. education system really is that bad.

But I doubt it.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4

I believe Zevictor4 is correct.  Thank You!

It becomes obvious who are more retarded, and troll-like on this forum the longer one sticks around and reads enough of their rehtoric
Intelligence_06
Debates: 172
Intelligence_06
-->
@WyIted
There is no way that you ain't smiling through any of the posts you posted on this thread.

8 days later

DavidAZZ
Debates: 0
DavidAZZ
-->
@zedvictor4
Perhaps the U.S. education system really is that bad.

But I doubt it.
It really is that bad.  Look up some stats on how dumb our kids are due to the American education system.

Well, I can't only base it on that, we have lazy parents too.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@DavidAZZ
I think that modern social expectation relative to intellectual ability has changed greatly over the past few decades.

Thanks in the main to technological development.

Though statistically, I would suggest that today there is similar ratio of clever to less clever "kids" as there was 50 years ago.

(Nonetheless most "dumb kids" are still able to master basic technological skills).

I would suggest that education per se, is largely unchanged. 

But modern education has now to conform to a generally  less strict social system, in terms of social interaction between the adult and the child.

So maybe some kids are just inclined to be apathetic, despite the education systems best efforts to teach.

And for sure, a lack of parental control and encouragement doesn't help.