Leveling up in team games - Nations of Darkness, Bloodline, Raid - Shadow legends...ect

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 11
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
After playing some games like Raid, bloodline, and Nations of Darkness, I noticed something interesting.

These games all work on a similar principle.

You get your city, resources and a team which you use to fight.

In order to progress the game, you have to level up a team.

For that, you usually need a specific resource.

Thus, direct all building to obtain that resource which you need to level up your team.

Another point.

When leveling up, many people choose to level up all characters in team equally, but thats a mistake.

If you have 5 characters in a team, they for example make all of them level 10.

However, a better approach is to create hierarchy of leveling up.

Choose 1 character and level him up while not leveling others.

So instead of 5 characters each being level 10, you get four characters at level 1 and one character at level 20 or more.

This makes the game much easier for many reasons. 

First, if you obtain a very powerful character in the future, you can just replace one of level 1 with that powerful character, thus you are not going to be losing resources.

You should never focus to level up all five characters in team, or even to level up the ones not in team.

The best thing to do is level up one or two characters while all others remain level 1.

This way, in case you need to progress the game, you can later level up another level 1 character, if there is no other way to progress the game.

For example, in bloodline, I have two characters at level 120, two at level 30, and one at level 60.

I progress the game much faster, because I dont waste resources trying to make all characters equal in level.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
These are android games, just to point out.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
I am not reading that. Games are shit now days. You level up by buying gems
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
You level up by buying gems
I dont pay for any games, but usually these games have "resources over time" which works when you are away.

I uninstalled Nations of darkness and installed it few months later only to find bunch of resources which piled up while I was away.

WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Yeah the piled up resources is basically how they tempt you back and get those addictive centers of your brain going again. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
I mean, sure, its addictive, but if you want to progress, you have to stop playing for some time so resources pile up.

Although the best is to spend 1 week away.

If you spend too much time away, you end up with too many messages.

So just set up the game so resources pile up over time, progress as much as you can, once progress becomes too slow, quit for a week so resources pile up and you can make progress again.

The alternative is to pay money, which is something I dont recommend as you can actually buy a new quality PC game for 50$ and paying that much to an android game makes no sense, especially not to these games where you already have people who payed hundreds of dollars in game and there is no way to be better than them or to beat them. I just play these android games by ignoring that top players even exist, because I know I cant beat someone who payed 300$ when I payed 0$.

Also, just to point out, you must remember to link the game to email, so if you uninstall, that progress is not lost. Its how I accidentally ended up with bunch of resources when I wanted to start game again, but found out my old account was still there and all new resources as well.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Or you could do something more useful.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
What is more useful than playing games?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Feeding the hens and tending the crops.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
No.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Did you know, that sitting for prolonged periods is extremely detrimental to your health.