Need a Favor From Underdog Please

Author: Discipulus_Didicit

Total: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Yo, Underdog, I need you to talk to your nerd friends over at r/Libertarian. They banned me for being anti-statist. I know you got the connects dawg hook a brotha up.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@TheUnderdog
Here is what happened:

WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
It's typical. Even the libertarians on reddit are left leaning and since they have low IQs they are not open to debate. This is why instead of debating you some gay reddit mod banned you and then went back to eating his doritos
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
@WyIted
Even the libertarians on reddit are left leaning
r/libertarian is left-leaning because their posts make it into r/all. r/goldandblack is more right-leaning.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
Yo, Underdog, I need you to talk to your nerd friends over at r/Libertarian. 
I don’t have a Reddit account.  I’m sorry.

But my sort of rule is you go where you are wanted.  Like would you call it immoral censorship if the Daily Wire refuses to have Bernie Sanders be a contributor to their channel?  Would it be censorship if TYT refused to have Tucker Carlson be a contributor?  No.

It would make more sense to have Tucker Carlson work for the Daily Wire and to have Bernie Sanders work for TYT.

I try and just go where I’m accepted.  I understand how you would get angry at never being able to talk with someone again because they blocked you, but it’s not like the pre internet world.  If 200 people in your social life give you the silent treatment and, “block” you, then it’s terrifying.  If 200 people do that on the internet, it’s easy to find 200 replacements.

If a communist blocks you, then find people actually willing to change their mind (or at least have the illusion of being willing to change their mind) to talk politics with.  You have millions of options on the internet, and nobody has been blocked by millions of people.

I have nobody blocked on social media except for a long time ago where someone tried and scam me and when someone was sexually harassing me.  I don’t get offended, even to the point where you could insult my hypothetical kids and I wouldn’t care.  Like I don’t get offended to the extent where it makes other people uncomfortable.  Other people don’t have nearly as thick of skin as I do.  I’m not one that likes to force people to tolterate stuff.

There are 2 types of crazy; the person naked, barefoot, stomping his foot and barking at the moon outside in public.  And then there is the person doing the same thing inside my living room.  The first guy I can totally ignore.  The 2nd guy I kind of have to deal with.

In the partisan hack’s mind, you are crazy if you disagree with them.  I would just go where you are tolterated.  I tolterate you (if you need somewhere to vent).
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
You seem like the type of guy that would say the Mises caucus is libertarian lol.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@TheUnderdog
I was hoping you could pull some strings to convince them to voluntarily re-associate with me but I guess if you don't have a Reddit account that's not going to be easy.

Stay cool, slick.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Stay cool, slick.

You too.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
You seem like the type of guy that would say the Mises caucus is libertarian lol.
That's a fair criticism. I personally have been libertarian in the past and the people who referred to themselves as "bleeding heart libertarians" I always considered them lefties in disguise. 

Part of it is the fault of libertarians who own the term liberal but fail to realize that the modern definition does not fit them so attract the wrong people. 

I like pragmatic libertarians like the Koch brothers but even they have fucked up on the pragmatic side because they don't like Trumps personality or rhetoric and are focused on that instead of moving the Overton window