Why do movie producers hate Satanists?

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 10
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
I really dont get it, whats up with so many movies which paint Satanists as some totally evil people, when most satanists have feelings.

For example  in this video

Satanist says: "it hurts me to see how corrupt you are",
after dude with a bible was bullying her.

I blame movies for this. People watch horror movies about satanists and they think satanists are evil. Almost all movies about Satanism paint Satanists as bad guys.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

A pervert, a fascist and a con man walk into a bar...the bartender looks up and says, “What’ll it be, Mr. Former President?”
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Trump likes to grab women by pussy.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
There are 2 scenarios if Stan is portrayed:

1. He is portrayed positively
  2. He is portrayed negatively
#2 is a way more profitable business model than #1, even if society is way more pro Satan and pro pagan than they would like to admit (Christmas, Easter, Premarital sex, most people not going to church regularly, Separation of Church and State that isn't going away anytime soon, rock music that is praising the Devil, this hand sign).  

A lot of people don't want to be labeled as Satanists out of fear of public disapproval, but they incorporate many pro Satan things in their life (for most people, way more than Christianity).  God and Satan (if they exists) cares more about the actions behind the label, whereas the low IQ majority care more about the label.  Just like how white people don't want to be called racist as they move out of the inner city and head towards the suburbs "to get away from crime" (aka getting away from black and Hispanic people).  I can respect a Tom Bouie style racist that doesn't hate black people but admits he doesn't want to live around them because they are black.

People want the socially accepted label (whether it's non-Satinist,  non-racist) but they don't want the sacrifice that comes with it of waiting until marriage to have sex or moving to Bridgeport, CT or Camden, NJ.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
1. The show Lucifer
2. Movie 2001 space odyssey that depicts stand giving knowledge to cavemen
3. The movie Lucy which is obviously a story of lucifer once again giving knowledge to man through time travel and being omnipresent
4. Lil Nicky

Satan can be found everywhere in Hollywood 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
@Best.Korea
Yep I thought that the whole idea thing was, that Stan was the personification of evil and Ged was the personification of righteousness.

Not sure about Alan.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@Best.Korea
I really dont get it, whats up with so many movies which paint Satanists as some totally evil people, when most satanists have feelings.

For example  in this video

Satanist says: "it hurts me to see how corrupt you are",
after dude with a bible was bullying her.

I blame movies for this. People watch horror movies about satanists and they think satanists are evil. Almost all movies about Satanism paint Satanists as bad guys.
It's prejudice plain and simple, always depicting Satan as evil, it's so unfair, its a shameful display of anti-evilism.

They do the same thing with Zombies, they are always portrayed in a negative light, the zombie never gets the girl, the zombie never lives happily ever after, it is discrimination. 

Hollywood's anti-zombitism is shameful and disgusting.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@FLRW
A pervert, a fascist and a con man walk into a bar...the bartender looks up and says, “What’ll it be, Mr. Former President?”
Trump and Biden are both at the barbershop getting a cut before the debate, the barber finishes with Trump and says, "Would you like some cologne Mr. Former President", to which Trump says "No, Melania will think I smell like the inside of a whorehouse".

Then he finishes with Biden and says "Would you like some cologne Mr. President", Biden says "Go ahead, my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like".
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@FLRW
walk
*walks, technically
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
1. The show Lucifer
Yeah, thats a good one, but most movies which involve satanism paint satanists bad.