Thanks to the last 2 presidents....

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 30
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
We now pay 1 trillion every year just to pay the interest on the debt.  That's a years worth of military spending!

Why are Americans OK with just throwing money away?
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
As A Democrat this pisses me off and I encourage my fellow democrats to stick it to the man by voting RFK. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 331
Best.Korea
Most of US debt is irrelevant, since its located inside US.

The only problem is debt which you owe to other countries, as well as huge trade deficit which should be fixed as soon as possible by implementing tarrifs. Yes, tarrifs will increase poverty in USA, but trade deficit represents a weakness so it must be solved somehow.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
If it's irrelevant, why should Americans pay a trillion dollars a year for nothing?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
If it's irrelevant, why should Americans pay a trillion dollars a year for nothing?
Thats a good question.

They dont. 

Its payed by more of the printed/borrowed money which doesnt even go into circulation, so has no effect on economy.

The bigger issue is printed money which goes in economy, since that creates demand and inflation.

The actual problem, again, is 8 trillions USA owes to other countries.

The rest of debt is held by banks in USA, which belong to USA, so its pretty much just complicated version of money printing.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
We aren't throwing it away, we borrow and spend the money, and our children have to pay it back.

We aren't throwing our money away, we are stealing it from our kids, so we are throwing thier money away.

Big difference.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Honestly I think this is why we have unaffordable college and healthcare and real estate and why we are headed for a terrible slide into degeneracy. Boomers sold their children down the water.  I am glad that the left and right wing can atheist agree on the fact that boomers are the worst generation and fucked us over. My mother is probably screwed if she doesn't use the inheritance money from her new husband's death to buy me a house, because when she runs out of money I am going no contact and she can suffer in a nursing home with sociopathic nurses who barely speak English abusing her. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Boomers sold their children down the water.
Have you seen birth rates?

Boomers barely even have children.

Besides, sins of the fathers means punishments for the sons. An ancient rule which is mostly true.
WyIted
WyIted
My dad is already dead and fuck him. He could have given me life on recruit mode but fucked me over. 

I am doing the opposite. My kids will be able to do whatever the fuck they want. Stay with me until they ar 30 rent free, so they can save up to buy a house.  Go to college tuition free. Whatever they want. Fuck boomers. I can't wait until all of them except Donald Trump dies
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
The net interest scares me because it’s something that can completely run away from us, and it seems like that’s happening right now. Both parties are to blame of course. I think we’ll ultimately be able to worm our way out of it but not some pretty serious economic pain and politicians are going to wait until the absolute last second to pass the unpopular tax increases and spending cuts needed 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I am going no contact and she can suffer in a nursing home with sociopathic nurses who barely speak English abusing her.
You can get her to live with you and make her do all the work around house. Its kinda like having free servants.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
That is essentially what I am offering her. Buy me a house and you can be rewarded for it by being my servant, and when you get too old to take care of yourself, I will force my wife to do it. Also I am unblocking you for now. I forgot I did it
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

The best way to wipe out the Republican Party is to vote for Trump. The USA will be his largest bankruptcy.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FLRW
Yeah the monoparty has done so well avoiding debt. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
FLRW doesn't really understand his own ramblings. Like Joe Biden, words just manifest.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
The best way to wipe out the Republican Party is to vote for Trump. The USA will be his largest bankruptcy.
Yeah, I have said it before. Anyone who thinks that Trump will save USA really just forgot what happened in 2017-2020.

I dont see how people have such horrible memory.

They voted for Biden to kick Trump out, and now they are voting for Trump to kick Biden out.

Its really just the dumbest possible voting logic, so the democracy has been perfected.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Most people just do what media or party tells them to. They dont actually have a brain.

This is why we have "Biden vs Trump" nonsense.
WyIted
WyIted
If people were just doing what the party told them, Nikki Haley would be the Republican nominee
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
If people were just doing what the party told them, Nikki Haley would be the Republican nominee
Trump is the new Republican party, or MAGA party which has become pretty much a major power in US politics.

Trump didnt even need to show up to a Republican debate to win it.

You could actually see people debating and somehow losing a debate so badly against a person who wasnt even there.

It was funny. It was like they were paid to make horrible arguments to make Trump look good.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Don't underestimate ViVek'a ability to make people look stupid
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

When do you think Gp will say, 'My Trump, my Trump, why have you forsaken me?'
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
@GP

We now pay 1 trillion every year just to pay the interest on the debt.  That's a years worth of military spending!
Biden and Trump will do the same thing.  They both should get criticized here.

Because they care more about a politician's stance on transwomen in women's sports than the US debt.  It's stupid, but that's a flaw with democracy.  It's not plausible to only let high IQ people vote though.  The minimum would have to be like 130 in order for this country to be better off and the stupid majority (by comparison) won't agree to take their voting rights away.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@FLRW
When do you think Gp will say, 'My Trump, my Trump, why have you forsaken me?'
I don't think he would.

Trump can film himself in a KKK uniform and MAGA world will still back him (or they will call it fake news).

If Biden gets murdered tomorrow, then Biden gets murdered tomorrow.  If Trump gets murdered tomorrow, so will the republican party.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog

@Wyted

As A Democrat this pisses me off and I encourage my fellow democrats to stick it to the man by voting RFK. 
Everyone here knows you aren't a democrat.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
Biden and Trump will do the same thing.  They both should get criticized here
Did you even take the time to read the title?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Because they are the recipients of much of that debt. 

Nearly every American gets Social Security and Medicare, but most paid very little into the system compared to what they get back.

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
@GP

Alright, so you agree with me.
WyIted
WyIted
Nearly every American gets Social Security and Medicare, but most paid very little into the system compared to what they get back.
Wrong, maybe in black neighborhoods but not for people with jobs
WyIted
WyIted
If Trump gets murdered tomorrow, so will the republican party.

If that happens you'll see the left and right form a temporary alliance to do to the deep state what was done to the deepestate in the killing fields of another country.