Obama DRAGS Joe Biden OFF STAGE After Biden FREEZES UP In Middle Of Democrat Fundraiser!

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 25
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
I'm gonna tell you the truth, and F-U if you can't handle the truth.

THIS version of Biden is the BEST Biden EVER!

Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Greyparrot
Honestly, this looks like no big deal to me. It may have even been part of the show, and people took it the wrong way. So what if a president has a brain fart every so often. He has still proven that he can govern the country well, and trump isn’t even that much better.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Moozer325
He just seems a little unaware of his surroundings. He did the same thing at the G7 when Giorgia Meloni had to lead him around. I seriously doubt that was "scripted"
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Greyparrot
Okay that’s fair, but I still don’t really get the problem. He’s not a professional athlete or something, and he doesn’t work at NASA. If he wasn’t the incumbent, then I might be worried, but putting aside partisan lines, he has proven that he can do the job. Washington was 65 when he ended his presidency, but considering the time period, and the fact that he died 2 and a half years later, its very similar.
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
Economy is growing. Wages are growing.

I dont see whats there to complain about now.

I guess only healthcare is the actual issue, because it costs as much as two US militaries.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Moozer325
You can't really compare by age though. You have to evaluate the level of awareness on an individual basis since everyone ages differently. He has also had brain surgery for aneurysms, so that's an additional hurdle while trying to maintain the level of awareness a president should have.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Economy is growing. Wages are growing.

I dont see whats there to complain about now.

It is, no doubt, but it hasn't come close to erasing the damage from inflation.

Call it bad timing, or just falling short of perfection.

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Greyparrot
Prices aren’t going to go down. That’s not how inflation works. The damage won’t heal, so the best you can hope for is to slow it down. Inflation is best to be at 2%, and the fed has it down to about 3.2% without causing any massive unemployment. They got the soft landing, so what more is there to do? Trump caused the problem, Biden got stuck cleaning it up, did a great job with it, and still gets stuck with the blame.
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Inflation had to come due to covid and Trump.

Under Trump, US GDP decreased for the first time ever, unemployment was high, Trump put trillions into economy and the consequence of that had to be inflation.

Besides, war with Russia also adds to the price, not just by what we pay to Ukraine, but trade chains being broken due to sanctions.

IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
Maybe Obama took Joe out to change his diapers. Lol. 

I don’t know about you but to me it's quite clear that Biden will be replaced anytime soon. I wouldn't waste my time talking about him, I would rather be concerned of whom the democrats will put as candidate. I mean, I don't think Kamala is going to be the replacement candidate. Is she? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Moozer325
and still gets stuck with the blame.
And rightfully so. Nearly every sane economist believes the Biden stimulus was the catalyst for 9 percent inflation the following year.

There was no reason for the stimulus other than to purchase votes, and the cost manifested in the form of very high inflation as dollars flooded the market.

You cannot put that one on Trump.

There was definitely a need for the stimulus under Trump as we needed more money in circulation as production ramped back up after the lockdown, but the economy was in full swing and mostly back to normal with everyone mostly back to work at their old jobs at the time Biden (or whoever handles Biden) decided to inject an "extra bonus round" of stimulus money....
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@IlDiavolo
I guess it will be weird, because we don't know who exactly are Biden's handlers in his administration. We don't know what candidate they will approve.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@IlDiavolo
You really think that the democrats will abandon an incumbent? I don’t think Biden is going to win, but I also still think he’s going to be the nominee.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Greyparrot
People think it's Obama's third term...what do you think, is it true?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@IlDiavolo
Obama is definitely making a concerted effort on Biden's behalf. It's not impossible he may be one of his "advisors"
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Moozer325
Several political experts think so.

And several seers predicted so. 😁
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
Honestly, this looks like no big deal to me. It may have even been part of the show, and people took it the wrong way. So what if a president has a brain fart every so often. He has still proven that he can govern the country well, and trump isn’t even that much better.
They literally all have brain parts. Those of us who have been around dementia patients, know this is not that. 
WyIted
WyIted
I think at the moment. The Biden administration is something akin to a close team that rules by committee.  I wouldn't say the party controls the team, because the party tried to get his team to step out of the race for Newsome and his team refused, but it is rule by committee 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
I could see Obama telling the DNC to hold off on Newsome as he feels Newsome won't be as loyal to him if Obama becomes his advisor.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Greyparrot
I remember a good 3 month period where every Democrat was pressuring Biden to step down.  The DNC sent the word out to everyone and then the messaging suddenly stopped when the team dug it's heals in. Maybe Obama was a part of that, but I think Obama would have actually run the country better than Biden. The withdrawal would've went smoother under Obama for example. 
FLRW
FLRW

Biden won't be the Democrat Presidential candidate. He is just staying in the race so that the republicans will nominate Trump.
The Democrats will then pick another candidate.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
Yeah, it's probably run by committee then.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@FLRW
Biden won't be the Democrat Presidential candidate. He is just staying in the race so that the republicans will nominate Trump.
The Democrats will then pick another candidate.
Interesting. Why do you think they do so? 

I don't think keeping Biden in the race would change Trump nomination. Trump is unchangeable in my opinion.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Biden is married, never divorced, has children, has been a Senator, VP and President of the United States.

That’s better than living all alone and being a seldom used substitute teacher 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I never created 9% inflation for 340 million people in my second year "in charge"

I'll count that as a roaring success. Compared to the 3 students I had to fail this year for not doing the class work, I'd say a massive success.