Are we living in a cartoon?

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 18
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
Okay, I have been doing some thinking, and I literally cannot find a difference between the world we live in and a cartoon.

Maybe at some point in my life I got teleported into a cartoon.

Think about it.

You have Kim Jong Un, who is literally a classical cartoon villain who fires rockets and makes evil plans to attack USA.

You have Putin, who is another cartoon villain who tricks people into thinking that "Its not war. Its a special military operation." and his people are somehow dumb enough to believe him.

You have Trump, who is a typical cartoon troll and calls people names such as "crooked", "little", "jeff bozo", "sloppy", "loser"...ect.
These are all insults you would expect to hear from a toddler.

Then you have Biden. He forgets what he wanted to say, he talks literal nonsense and moves like a retard while falling all the time and looking lost, and still is somehow president.

These are all things and situations you would expect to see in a cartoon.

These are not things you would expect to see from adults in the real world on a large scale.

You have bunch of brainless people and bunch of trolls who fight each other and lead all into doom.

How is this different from a usual cartoon?

In fact, even some cartoons I watched make more sense than this world.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
Do you ever stop to think that cynicism is merely an intellectual short cut to hide your stupidity?

It's just insanely easy to point out issues we all see than it is to present solutions or to focus on what has gone right, isn't it? 

Being a cynic means you get to engage in a conversation that was previously above your head. You could engage by being humble and defending a position for the sake of allowing others to attack you so you can learn, but it's just much easier to claim a stance that really provides nothing of value. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
to hide your stupidity?
No, I dont hide my stupidity. I never even claimed not to be stupid. I could link many posts where I literally admitted to being an autistic retard, but I think its not necessary to search for my old posts just to prove that I am stupid.

to present solutions
I mean, judging by what I see, society will never be good. It will always be bad.

Its due to simple math.

95% of the people = dumb

95% of the people = make mostly dumb decisions

95% of the people = make 95% of decisions

95% of decisions = mostly dumb

With this simple calculation, we see that no matter what solution one thinks of, society will always end up making mostly dumb decisions which lead to bad outcomes.

The only solution is to make all people smart and good, which is impossible since they refuse, are incapable, and there is no even a way to make them smart and good. If over 12 years of education didnt work, nor 2000 years of religion, nor fear from God, its very much a lost cause.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Here is what I said before:

"Most of the young people who have IQ of under 130, they think that things are going to get better.

They only think that because they lack the knowledge.

They think someone like Jesus will come to save them.

But things are never going to get better nor they can ever get better, because people lack the basic knowledge of life needed to make things better.

If you have a nation of 330 million idiots and 10 million smart people, things mathematically cannot ever get better since the amount of stupid decisions made by 330 million stupid people greatly exceeds the amount of smart decisions made by 10 milion smart people.

The ratio of stupidity and smart is at least 33 to 1

(I am actually being generous here, the actual ratio is probably 330 to 1),

so no, things cannot get better, mathematically speaking."

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Stupid people can improve things in their lives. If you are stupid you can still keep a job, stop doing drugs, be frugal and learn a trade etc.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Stupid people can improve things in their lives. If you are stupid you can still keep a job, stop doing drugs, be frugal and learn a trade etc
Slaves had a job too. If thats your meaning of improvement, then you dont even know what improvement is.

No, they cant improve their lives or anything else.

Its absurd to even suggest that they can.

Unless by "can", you mean something that "could happen in your imagination, but never will in this reality".

Sure, imagination is nice. I like to imagine things too. Its just that I have enough sense to know the difference between what you imagine and what is reality.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Slaves had a job too. If thats your meaning of improvement, then you dont even know what improvement is.
Would a slave finding a master who doesn't abuse him be an improvement?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Would a slave finding a master who doesn't abuse him be an improvement?
I could list you things which together count as improvement, but I wont.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

You are one of the smartest humans on this site. I say this because I know some here are bots.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
When you said before that we were living in a cartoon, it got me thinking, and yeah, this world is very much what you would see in cartoons.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Tru-dat !
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
These are some cartoonish strawmen.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Lol, people who think Biden is smart think everyone is smart.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
These are some cartoonish strawmen
So no argument from you either.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
That's the point, nobody can debate these with you. (nobody sane anyway)
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
nobody can debate these with you
Well, thats alright I guess.

Maybe I need to switch to easy mode and maybe debate something that you can deny, but then again, I have been giving lots of easy topics in the past and I havent seen much progress in you.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

See, Gp is a bot.