Paul Dirac's Logical Conclusions

Author: ebuc

Total: 2
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Paul Dirac predicted that the electron has a negative existence ergo his logical math says an anti-matter positive electron  should also exist.  See at time stamp 7:50 in vid below.

Shrodinger, Hesignberg and Bohr all apparrently thought Diracs ideas were too ' out there ' crazy etc because in those days all that Ferimionic matter was thought only to be positive.

I like to think of myself as a person who gathers info and then finds  logical common sense critical thinking scenarios to explain or aid in understanding of what has been observed, however, I dont have much of any mathematical abilities.

1} terminology total is synomyous with finite and whole, ergo, we live in finite/total/whole occupied space Universe, i.e, there exists  a total amount of occupied space as Fermionic Matter,  Bosonic forces and/or any associated ' fields ' to those set of two.

2} there exists no logical common sense critical thinking that opposes the finite-ness associated with structural and systemic integrity.
...."   integrity noun [U] (WHOLE)...formal...
.....the quality of being whole and complete:.... A modern addition on the old building would ruin its architectural integrity. "

....2a} 1st law of thermodynamics comes into play here, as it states { I transpose as occupied space } --at least on non-cosmological expansion of ' space ' { whatever that non-defined space is truly defined as }---  scenarios i.e,  the occupied space parts that compose the architecture of the finite building,  or a milk carton, or a baseball etc, can only be transformed into another phase of occupied space existence.

3} the Meta-space concept of triangulation is the geometrical basis for all structural integrity, in 2D Meta-space area existence, and,  3D volumetric existence.

4} systemic integrity begins after triangulation at its minimum, systemic integrity geometrically consist of a 3D volumetric set of 6 lines of relationship as the tetra{4}-hedron aka four faces or planes or surfaces and co-existent with 4 vertexial events.

5} 3 { structure } = 4 { systemic } = 7 ---irrational a set of angles in heptagon---   and from here we can go off on various logical scenario conclusions;

...........5a} numerically speaking, 7  includes the minimal 3D set of tetahedrons 6 lines-of-relationship,... or its 4 faces, .... or its 4 vertexes,

............5b} numerically speaking 7 inherently includes number 5 and in 2D this is the pentagon that inherently is inclusive of phi aka the Golden Ratio aka Golden Mean.  Wolfram..." A heptahedron is a polyhedron with seven faces. Because there are 34 heptahedral graphs, there are 34 topologically distinct convex heptahedra. " and in 3D we now have to numerically consider the number 34 in co-incidence to number 7.

...Note: in my logical common sense critical thinking  explorations, I arrive at a conclusion, of there being 91 lines of relationship associated with the minimal, non-isolate-able, quantum pulse of Universe, the graviton-darkEon and therin if we divide 91  by 7 =  we arrive at 13.

For those who have followed my threads over the years, or who are deep into Bucky Fuller, they are familiar with Fullers 12-around-1 spheres that define the asymmetrical, 4-fold, nucleated cubo-octahedron,.... or as Fuller refers to it, the Vector Equliibrium,.... and the Operating System of Universe, that has 3-fold, 4-fold and 5-fold aspect contained within its 7 or more exotic spatial transformations.

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Well stated.