Another DART improvement proposal

Author: n8nrgim

Total: 6
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
Instead of just listing the last 5 most recent topics on forum page, list the last 20, or more is better.  They draw a lot of traffic, but usually end up getting lost in the maze of forum sections cause they don't stay on the list long enough
Best.Korea
Debates: 347
Best.Korea
Yeah, I tend to stop posting in topics which arent easily found. I assume most people prefer having latest topics displayed to them easily, one click away.

Otherwise, forum topics can only be followed effectively if you subscribe to them, something which I dont usually do, because I dont want to wake up and find 200 notifications.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea
does your subscribe button work for you? it used to for me a while back, but now it's dysfunctional. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@n8nrgim
Well, let me check. I will subsribe to this thread, and you post so I see if I get notified.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea
i dont think it will work. also, when a person makes a thread, it says it's automatically subscribed... but yet that feature doesn't work either. it used to work, but doesn't any more. i think it all boils down to it being a glitch, on a poorly managed website. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@n8nrgim
Yeah, it seems like it doesnt work. Maybe it collapsed because site cant handle sending that many notifications.