Dollar Collapse 2050

Author: ebuc

Total: 9
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Ahh found some giving an actual date for the dollar collapse. .." BRICS is an acronym for Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa. The term was initially created as BRIC (without South Africa) by Goldman Sachs economist Jim O'Neill in 2001. He believed that by 2050 the four BRIC economies would come to dominate the global economy. South Africa was added to the list in 2010. "....

Well I will hopefully be dead by then, however, what if I reincarnate in USA. YIKES!
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
-->
@ebuc
Well I will hopefully be dead by then, however, what if I reincarnate in USA.
Only bad people reincarnate in USA.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Wow, I will be 104 then.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Interesting that the Euro and Germany as a super-power --as mentioned in the biblical Trumpet site---  does not seem significant in the BRICS and Dollar site previously above.

1} dollar 45 % trading is what some site said, I guess the rest were conglomerate of BRICS and Euro?  I dunno

2} Euro......

3} BRICS......Russia, India, China, Brazil, South Africa

So perhaps economy is split 3-ways currently?

ebuc
ebuc
Ok, I dont have link to where I read the 45% is dollar and the other pecentage is all of the rest.  I dunno if it is true. 

.."Yuan trading accounted for a 13% share in 2022. The exchange declined to provide Reuters with the data. Unable to trade in what Moscow now considers "unfriendly" currencies like dollars and euros, Russia is seeking to foster trade elsewhere. China's use of yuan to buy Russian commodities has sharply increased. "...Reuters

ebuc
ebuc

OMG, that was great! First thing I noticed was USA falling off and China rising to meet them.  The chart ended around year 2000 so that gap between USA and China could be 50 years so, like the banker or corp guy stated, 2050 fall of dollar.

The creator of above chart also says that, historically a war or military conflict occurs when these two meet at the strength grows and the other wanes.

He uses 10 factors in deciding the strength of a power.

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@FLRW
1946 was a good year
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
The creator of above chart also says that, historically a war or military conflict occurs when these two meet at the strength grows and the other wanes.
sounds about right

combine that with demographic shift

and birthrates falling off a cliff
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
combine that with demographic shift

?

and birthrates falling off a cliff
?