Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 147
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Dead Players:

Savant- ???? - ????

AustinL0926- You are the Immortal, the only surviving member of the Guardians of the Globe. After being beheaded by omni-man, you are eventually revived by the Mauler Twins, proving to the world you really are “Immortal”. You are the bleeder! If you are lynched or killed, you will survive until the end of the following day phase before being removed from the game. During that day phase you can still use your voice and vote. You win with the town.

Supadudz- You are Angstrom Levy, an evil genius, who wasn’t originally evil. In the Multi-verse, the protagonist of the series (Mark Grayson) is actually the only exception to the many Mark Graysons who actually turn out to be evil and follow their father and become antagonists. This evil version of Mark actually exists in so many universes where he has conquered earth, the guardians, and it’s people, that most of what you know of Mark Grayson, is that he is an evil son of a bitch. After a science experiment gone wrong with the Mauler Twins as your accomplices, you accidentally merged all existing universes versions of yourself into one single person, which turns you into a pure hateful person whose only goal is to torment Mark Grayson, even if it means torturing the only one that turned out to be good. Using your multi dimensional portal gun, you are allotted some quite amazing abilities.
You are the MAFIA JOAT. You have the following 1x abilities at your disposal.

1x Redirect: Use your portal gun to redirect a player to another player. They will not know they have been redirected, just told that their action was successful or not successful.

1x Bus Drive: Use your portal gun to switch players positions. Any actions that would normally have affected player A, will now affect player B, and vice versa.

1x Role Block: Use your portal gun to leave a player in a deserted dimension in isolation overnight. They will not be able to use their ability during the night this is used.

You win with the mafia.

Barney- You are Damien Darkblood! You are a demon who has escaped hell, whose mission is to seek justice for wrong doings in order to save your own soul. Your primary interest is in solving the case of the deaths of the original guardians of the globe. You are the investigative JOAT. You have 3 one shot abilities at your disposal.

1x Tracker- Track a player to see who they visit during the night

1x Watcher- Watch a player to see who visits them during the night

1x Forensic Investigator- Use your psychometry to check a dead body and receive a list of all players who visited them during the entire game. The list will be in a randomized order. (can only be used np3 or later). This ability does not work if a player's body has been hidden.

You win with the town.

Living players:

1.  Whiteflame
2. Joebob
3. ILikePie5
4. Greyparrot
5. best.korea

With 5 players left, it takes 3 votes to reach a lynch.

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@Best.Korea
@JoeBob
Dp3!
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
I fuckin called it so hard
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Interesting that you pushed so hard on those specific roles (the Redirector and the Bus Driver, specifically). After sussing BK over his suggestion that the Janitor was in the game just before it was confirmed that there is, indeed, a Janitor.

That being said, I’ve learned my lesson from last game so I’m not going to tunnel based on what I was thinking during the last DP. Going to go back and read through the previous two to see what stands out.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Best.Korea
@JoeBob
Before you vote me, please just here me out on why Whiteflame is scum.

We all know Whiteflame is a calm calculative indecisive individual from past games. When Supa got counter claimed hard by Barney (who we know is town), Whiteflame proceeded to vote me. He got super argumentative even just randomly calling me out for scumslipping when we all know JoeBob is town and I meant Best Korea. He interacted with me half a dozen times before switching to SupaDudz and clearly dismissed the notion of a redirector or bus driver. Why was he trying so hard to lynch me over a known Scum in Supa? We know scum has a janitor as well, so via POE we know the last scum has a janitor ability, which is far weaker compared to the Bus Driver and Redirector (not to mention the roleblocker). Why try so hard to lynch me over Supa when according to him, he was “indifferent.” It clearly shows inside knowledge and an attempt to end the game by last night. 

As for the behavior change of aggression towards me. Supa probably went yolo and just character claimed and got CCed in the process. Whose demeanor changed after that? Whiteflame. As a scum partner, it makes perfect sense to be pissed. Even then, he still tried to lynch me over Supa. 

It was me who redirected the train back to Supa. Korea knows this. It makes absolutely no sense to lynch me in that situation. Even Barney said that. After enormous pressure, WF changed his vote. Forced to change his vote. He is clearly scum.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
@Best.Korea
Right now, we have JoeBob who is confirmed town and GP who is role confirmed and most definitely town.

That leaves PoE at me, BK and Pie. I’d like to know what both of you did during the NP. At this point, your role should be fully clarified, Pie.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Interesting that you pushed so hard on those specific roles (the Redirector and the Bus Driver, specifically). After sussing BK over his suggestion that the Janitor was in the game just before it was confirmed that there is, indeed, a Janitor.
My explanation for the different roles that could visit two different townies was after your inquiry as to how 4 people could be visited. I also mentioned that they weee at the top of my head because of my game and Austin/Barney asking about how many visits they count as.

That being said, I’ve learned my lesson from last game so I’m not going to tunnel based on what I was thinking during the last DP. Going to go back and read through the previous two to see what stands out.
I’m confident you or Korea is scum. Luckily we have two lynches to confirm that
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Right now, we have JoeBob who is confirmed town and GP who is role confirmed and most definitely town. 
I agree.

That leaves PoE at me, BK and Pie. I’d like to know what both of you did during the NP. At this point, your role should be fully clarified, Pie.
Yes, I agree. I am the 1x Commuter. I have not used my ability yet to save it down the line (and cause I know I was never going to be NKed cause I was the top scumread).
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
Who do you scumread more? Whiteflame or Korea? They both were on the Pie wagon before I redirected them to a CCed scum in Supa.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
The fact that there was a wagon on me last DP and Korea/WF were on it is scummy af. Especially when you have a CCed scum. 100% probability vs 1/7.
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
I protected Joe, it seemed like the best choice since I thought scum will take out him. I didnt protect Barney because I think most confirmed town player is a more likely scum target for night kill.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
I literally had to work my ass off to get Vader lynched when he was  confirmed scum. I worked my butt off to get the larger threat in BD, Redirector, RB lynched. Like that should mean something to you when we know Janitor is the weaker role that scum would want to throw away instead or ideally lynch a townie
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
I protected Joe, it seemed like the best choice since I thought scum will take out him. I didnt protect Barney because I think most confirmed town player is a more likely scum target for night kill.
Do you scumread Whiteflame? Why or why not? 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
The only possible scum is Whiteflame or ILikePie5.

Its 4 - 1, so we shouldnt really drag this any further. Just vote pie, then if pie turns innocent, vote whiteflame.

I am not scum, because scum will likely kill me next np as I have about 50% chance of stopping theiir nightkill, as my doctor power wasnt used up.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Best.Korea
@JoeBob
I also forgot to mention that Whiteflame is the only Vanilla in the game while everyone else has a clear and defining role. It’s the safest claim in the book. Do you guys not find that odd? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
The only possible scum is Whiteflame or ILikePie5.

Its 4 - 1, so we shouldnt really drag this any further. Just vote pie, then if pie turns innocent, vote whiteflame.

I am not scum, because scum will likely kill me next np as I have about 50% chance of stopping theiir nightkill, as my doctor power wasnt used up.
You’re forgetting that I can also stop an NK tonight with my role. Why not lynch WF over me? 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
Do you scumread Whiteflame? Why or why not?
Neither of your roles are confirmed, but we know one thing for sure. Whiteflame was visited by scum. Why would scum visit scum? His role is unconfirmed, sure, but if you think that whiteflame is scum, you have no reason to oppose to town lynching you, then him.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
You could theoretically be scum. Either way, lynching WF for his behavior and his supposed role is far more optimal in being able to prevent an NK. Cause if he’s not scum, either you or I am and we can protect 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
What Pie is doing here is kind of ridiculous. I gave my reasoning shortly after Vader claimed in the last DP: that one of the Damien Darkbloods was scum (at that point, I remained unsure), and that whoever it was was likely on a team with Pie. Early in the DP, before Vader went basically radio silent, I wasn't sure which of them to trust, but PoE suggested that whoever it was was partnered with Pie, especially when we considered which Kates died. I mapped out the likeliest series of events that could explain all 4 of the Kates being lost.

Recall what happened then: Pie claimed that, specifically, the Bus Driver and Redirector could explain this set of information. In other words, he somehow specifically predicted not one, but two of the JOAT roles Vader had, and this after calling BK out during the last DP for guessing at the existence of a mafia Janitor (who, by the by, could still be another JOAT and have multiple roles). It's legitimately insane that he's calling me out for showing "inside knowledge" when that's literally what he did in the last DP. I'll also note that my explanation (that Vader targeted me and only me with the RB) also fits the series of events so long as BK is telling the truth about his role, though I'll come back to that with him.

As for this notion that my demeanor changed... I don't get this at all. I argued with Pie, like I argued with Vader last game. Even after all this, I'm still concerned that this is a town vs. town argument and that I'm tunneling, which, again, is what I did last game. It's the reason why I'd prefer to be looking back through the previous DPs than continuing this back-and-forth. So I'll let others decide how they see this series of events and I'll avoid engaging too much in this again. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
Neither of your roles are confirmed, but we know one thing for sure. Whiteflame was visited by scum. Why would scum visit scum? His role is unconfirmed, sure, but if you think that whiteflame is scum, you have no reason to oppose to town lynching you, then him.
Like I said, we know there’s a Bus Driver. Redirecting actions from Player A to Whiteflame and Whiteflame to Player B only sows chaos. Think of it this way: if Barney tracked Janitor Whiteflame, he’d be switched to tracking Player A. If he tracked PLAYER A, he would see  Player A killed Savant, not Whiteflame. Same thing with Redirector. He could have redirected your Doctor onto Whiteflame
whiteflame
whiteflame
Also, just to be clear about this: for all Pie is sussing me over my Vanilla claim, it's notable that he has done nothing to confirm his role at all. The best you can give him is that it's a fitting role. So is mine considering I'm the only claimed human with no powers.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Agreed...

VTL PIE
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
Do you have any reason to sus BK over pie?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
So we lynch Pie, and if he turns innocent, you and I will have to battle over who gets lynched, but if I stop a night kill, I will very much confirm myself completely so you are out.

Lets not delay this nonsense any further.

VTL Pie
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea
That's... an odd choice. Barney was as town-confirmed as anyone by that CC, not to mention he claimed he had shots of other roles he could have used. I guess there was always some chance scum would go after Joe, but it was far more likely that they'd try to take out the only surviving investigator role, which is what they did. I still think it's more likely that you'd do this as town, since I think you'd be more likely to claim that you'd tried to protect Barney as scum, but not the best choice.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
What Pie is doing here is kind of ridiculous. I gave my reasoning shortly after Vader claimed in the last DP: that one of the Damien Darkbloods was scum (at that point, I remained unsure), and that whoever it was was likely on a team with Pie. Early in the DP, before Vader went basically radio silent, I wasn't sure which of them to trust, but PoE suggested that whoever it was was partnered with Pie, especially when we considered which Kates died. I mapped out the likeliest series of events that could explain all 4 of the Kates being lost.
And you conveniently dismissed the possibilities that the Kates have no bearing on what actually happened because of the possibility of a bus driver and redirector in the game that can visit two people and mess up probing.

Recall what happened then: Pie claimed that, specifically, the Bus Driver and Redirector could explain this set of information. In other words, he somehow specifically predicted not one, but two of the JOAT roles Vader had, and this after calling BK out during the last DP for guessing at the existence of a mafia Janitor (who, by the by, could still be another JOAT and have multiple roles).
I already said they were at the top of my head. If you want to play that way, Korea brought up Roleblocked and Janitor.

It's legitimately insane that he's calling me out for showing "inside knowledge" when that's literally what he did in the last DP. I'll also note that my explanation (that Vader targeted me and only me with the RB) also fits the series of events so long as BK is telling the truth about his role, though I'll come back to that with him.
The series of events are no longer 100% trustable. We know now that a Redirector and Bus Driver 100% exists. 

As for this notion that my demeanor changed... I don't get this at all. I argued with Pie, like I argued with Vader last game. Even after all this, I'm still concerned that this is a town vs. town argument and that I'm tunneling, which, again, is what I did last game. It's the reason why I'd prefer to be looking back through the previous DPs than continuing this back-and-forth. So I'll let others decide how they see this series of events and I'll avoid engaging too much in this again. 
Very well, I will do the same and see if Korea is a better lynch today.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
Do you have any reason to sus BK over pie?
I'm trying to think of one. I'm responding here while I'm trying to read back through the previous DP, so give me a bit.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@Best.Korea
@JoeBob
Also, just to be clear about this: for all Pie is sussing me over my Vanilla claim, it's notable that he has done nothing to confirm his role at all. The best you can give him is that it's a fitting role. So is mine considering I'm the only claimed human with no powers.
I also claimed far before you.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
if Barney tracked Janitor Whiteflame
Barney tracked me and got the result on me.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
So we lynch Pie, and if he turns innocent, you and I will have to battle over who gets lynched, but if I stop a night kill, I will very much confirm myself completely so you are out.

Lets not delay this nonsense any further.

VTL Pie
Did you even bother reading what I wrote?