Are student protests in USA, related to Palestine, going to have any effect?

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 14
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
It seems that students are protesting, but do they not realize that Biden will never stop supporting Israel?

What is their goal?

It was often suspected before that every US president supports Israel unconditionally, but right now its obvious beyond a doubt that both Republican and Democrat presidents unconditionally support Israel.
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
In the US there are a lot of religious people that automatically think they are obliged to support Israel as they believe Israel is the chosen people and all the bullshit we know about it in the bible. 

So, they don’t care if a bunch of educated agnostic students think otherwise, they believe the jews can do whatever they want because they were chosen by "God" to do so (read about this stupid interpretation of Abraham's descendents). 

In fact, I heard there is a christian lobby (incredible but true) that is pushing the government to support Israel. So Biden is grabbed by the balls and he can't do anything contrary to christians' opinion, there is a lot of money in risk. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
It's just social activities for college students. I think it's good that youth are engaged in this type of stuff instead of "studying and going to work" as the boomer fucktards say. A little bit of youthful force and rioting should always be encouraged. For teens, most summers before 1975 or so was spent fighting with other races or tribes. Just look at Boston at the time.
bronskibeat
Debates: 3
bronskibeat
Student protest has existed for a long time, does it have impact? Not always. But it can help better contextualize a moment when we look back on it through a historical lens. When looking back on this time, it will be difficult not to include discussion of protests when revisiting the actions of Israel, and so...at the very least, the question of whether or not Israel was correct in their handling of this time will always be apart of the conversation.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@bronskibeat
Great album as pfp!
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
What to do with all those hormones.

Makes a change from hours of endless masturbation.
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@zedvictor4
Makes a change from hours of endless masturbation.
Does it? 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RaymondSheen
I've forgotten.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Best.Korea
they've already had an effect

biden is losing support over the issue

and they are panicking

they are making acceptable for mainstream commentators to criticize the israeli government

this is unprecedented in my lifetime
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Best.Korea
sadolite
sadolite
Is that what their doing  Protesting? All I see are street thugs waving flags from form foreign nations taking over college campuses, destroying property and assaulting the police. More like  terrorists in my view.
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
Weed has been downgraded from schedule 1 to schedule 3. I guess that’s a silver lining.
Now they just need to protest something worse than genocide. 
Mall
Debates: 340
Mall
-->
@Best.Korea
I'm sure it's not unconditional. But every president or every individual representing a nation will support in the name of peace and of course ventures for business.